IGNORED

Intellivision Homebrew Box Arts?

Rickster8

Hello,

Does anyone have the box arts (Intellivision) for the Homebrews Apple Catcher or Number Blaster? ?‍♂️

I can't seem to find them on google.... 

Thx,

Rickster8

Edited by Rickster8
Wording

1 hour ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Neither of them were physical releases, so there is no box art.

They were both just added to Twin Galaxies. There's gotta be something we can add there? Zombie Marbles wasn't released either, but it's got box art. ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

Hello,

Does anyone have the box arts (Intellivision) for the Homebrews Apple Catcher or Number Blaster? ?‍♂️

I can't seem to find them on google.... 

Thx,

Rickster8

I had never even heard of either of those games until you mentioned it here.?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Zombie Marbles wasn't released either, but it's got box art. ?

I wonder who might have done it...

I need pseudo box art for my inty desktop, that means there are many more, check out even my album:

I'm aware that many are duplicates, some intentionally some because i made the box art already for the pre-release, also i like to differ the IntyBASIC games from the rest

(if i made a mistake in sorting them please notify me it's sometimes difficult to clearly differ them).

The specific two you asked for aren't present yet in this album, but here they are (they are very simple because... well because it's a lot of work to create the missing ones - plus some extra):

1090209456_AppleCatcher(2014)(Kiwi)box.thumb.png.5b953f88b652078bf9ed51aee6342248.png

1158634481_NumberBlaster(2015)(Kiwi)box.thumb.png.09f3d7897613b0b72982954cb86b134c.png

apple catcher.zip

number blaster.zip

The zip files contain even an altered config file to add a title (if that is missing like for apple catcher), i didn't published the alternative config files because i'm not sure if the developers feel comfortable with my changes.

0002.thumb.png.43222e18b882694ba2a375d169037c50.png

I'm aware that the box art is on the low end in size but it's more then enough for my purpose or to show them in jzIntv Launcher, Nostalgia, MAME.

I will update the album with the rest of pseudo boxes i created but it could take a week or two.

Edited by Gernot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Probably the IntyBASIC games are present only in .rom format, if you like to use the alternative config file use rom2bin and then either use the .bin together with the .cfg in jzIntv or use bin2rom (both jzIntv content) to create again a .rom from them to use them in Nostalgia or MAME (or otherwise).

On 8/24/2021 at 9:39 AM, Gernot said:

I wonder who might have done it...

I need pseudo box art for my inty desktop, that means there are many more, check out even my album:

I'm aware that many are duplicates, some intentionally some because i made the box art already for the pre-release, also i like to differ the IntyBASIC games from the rest

(if i made a mistake in sorting them please notify me it's sometimes difficult to clearly differ them).

The specific two you asked for aren't present yet in this album, but here they are (they are very simple because... well because it's a lot of work to create the missing ones - plus some extra):

1090209456_AppleCatcher(2014)(Kiwi)box.thumb.png.5b953f88b652078bf9ed51aee6342248.png

1158634481_NumberBlaster(2015)(Kiwi)box.thumb.png.09f3d7897613b0b72982954cb86b134c.png

apple catcher.zip 106.67 kB · 2 downloads

number blaster.zip 70.32 kB · 1 download

The zip files contain even an altered config file to add a title (if that is missing like for apple catcher), i didn't published the alternative config files because i'm not sure if the developers feel comfortable with my changes.

0002.thumb.png.43222e18b882694ba2a375d169037c50.png

I'm aware that the box art is on the low end in size but it's more then enough for my purpose or to show them in jzIntv Launcher, Nostalgia, MAME.

I will update the album with the rest of pseudo boxes i created but it could take a week or two.

Thanks! Do you also have box arts for Aardvark and Beat em' and Eat em'? ?

Do you possibly have Area Fighter too? ?

Edited by Rickster8
Wording