IGNORED

Seattle Atari retro store?

rcajun90

Pink Gorilla has two locations and I know by watching their Twitch Stream and following their Instagram/Facebook that they do have quite a bit of Atari stuff in stock. You can always give them a call. They are awesome. I suggest you definitely give them a try at least. There is also Another Castle Video Games and Game Gurus too. 

Game Over closed its Seattle store, only has the Bellevue location and the Tacoma location.  If you are looking for common Atari stuff, these stores just have the basics.  If you go to Pink Gorilla in the U-District location, the one by the UW, check out AL's it is a retro store that sometimes has cool Atari stuff, it is located right by that Pink Gorilla.  Another Castle and Game Gurus sometimes have good stuff.  The trouble is the pandemic has really wiped out all of the inventory for these stores.  D-PAD games has a decent Atari collection if you go south of Seattle, worth checking out if you have time.  There aren't alot of Atari collectors here, so I usually find the good stuff, but you never know when someone trades something in.

• Like 1