Sign in to follow this  
Rev

Interest check - Amico gift MP3 albums - for sale or trade

Hello, I dont listen to much music, mainly whatever is on the radio or Youtube. 

Dont think ill listen to the Gift Im receiving from Amico. Was really excpecting an Amico game or Amico store credits. 

So once I receive them, if anyone is interested send me a PM, and i can transfer ownership. 

Thanks!

Here is what you will receive. Its quite the package! You will enjoy for sure:

Video Games Live Collector's Edition Compendium and bonuses valued at over $200.  It includes over 12 hours of some of the greatest award-winning video game music recorded and mixed in places like Abbey Road and Skywalker Ranch by talented symphonies, choirs, and soloists from around the world.  You will be receiving 13 Video Games Live albums in .mp3 format (including extra tracks in the Collectors Edition versions) as well as the Earthworm Jim Anthology album and the award-winning Advent Rising soundtrack.  This special Compendium also includes rare and exclusive documents, posters, a touring program, and much more.  As extra special gifts, we also included original Earthworm Jim art and the blueprints for the Tron Light Cycle which was created for the first-ever Video Games Live performance at the Hollywood Bowl with the Los Angeles Philharmonic back in 2005.

I too would have preferred credit towards Amico games, I will also give my gift to anyone that wants it.

My gift was been taken!  Gave as a gift versus any bartering.   The person will enjoy. 

Ive seen some of VGL and its a good show. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

I too would have preferred credit towards Amico games, I will also give my gift to anyone that wants it.

I'll take it if you don't want it. 

I'll pass on the gift and recalled my pre-order today. I'll purchase the system closer to it actually existing - at least until someone reviews a retail finalized version at least.

I'm not sure how the general public who pre-ordered would even know what "Video Games Live" is and how it is at all related to the Amico. Imagine if the Nintendo Switch was announced as a pre-order, got delayed, and to make up for it you get cover band music from someone on the staff... It really should have been something Amico related.

This is my last post here until the system is in retail. I wouldn't bet on it coming out due to many factors at this point.

Intellivision "Truely" Lives! on compilation discs for PlayStation and Xbox.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

I hate to admit that I'm feeling the same about this offering.  I'm fine without it, I know things just don't always meet deadlines.  With the game I'm involved with, we call it "2 Weeks".  Everything is 2 weeks.  Our fans are used to it and don't even bother to ask anymore.  We just tell them..."next update is in 2 weeks".  That could mean tomorrow, it could mean 6 months from now. 

I looked at the song list and honestly I didn't play these games so the music is foreign to me anyway.  Once I got my C64, I went into PCs from there and never owned/played Sega, Nintendo or PlayStation.  I'm fine with waiting, I don't need anything extra.  I paid into the FF edition and I'm happy to sit back and be patient.

Just apply the 2 weeks rule of product release and I'm good!

Edited by IMBerzerk