IGNORED

Atari 400

Allan

Wow, I've never seen those Sears titles actually on a physical medium. Atarimania has a publication date of 1979, so they must have been some of the first third-party titles available for the system. Does anyone know anything about them?  Maybe the winner will make an image of Frame-Up for the Atarimania database. And that goes for  the PDI Addition with Carrying, too -- I note that it has a 1980 date, which is two years earlier than what's in the database.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, davidcalgary29 said:

Wow, I've never seen those Sears titles actually on a physical medium. Atarimania has a publication date of 1979, so they must have been some of the first third-party titles available for the system. Does anyone know anything about them?  Maybe the winner will make an image of Frame-Up for the Atarimania database. And that goes for  the PDI Addition with Carrying, too -- I note that it has a 1980 date, which is two years earlier than what's in the database.

This is why I asked. I guess the answer to my question is no. There are a number of super rare programs in that collection. Oh well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, davidcalgary29 said:

What do you mean? I'm sure that those super-rare tapes will provide plenty of cushioning for what may well be a non-working computer. ;-):roll::_(

Good point! Besides, nothing's more exciting that receiving than receiving $170 worth of rattling plastic in the mail; and modern glue can fix anything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DavidMil said:

Funny how this price increase happens just as I'm thinking of buying a second 400 to do upgrades on.

I bought my second one immediately after Lotharek announced the 400 Incognito as "coming soon".  It's sitting waiting in eager anticipation.