IGNORED

Lots of Boxed Games: Atari, Commodore, etc ** SALE PRICES **

-----------

EDIT: Thanks for all the sales so far, guys. I'm hoping to move a few more things in larger lots, so for the next while I'm running sale:

Spend at least $100 (any combination of games, without shipping) and get 30% off.

Any amount over between $100 and $200 gets 40% off. Any amount over $200 gets 50% off!!!

e.g. you pick out $210 worth of games. You'll get $30 off for the first $100, $40 for the next $100, and $5 for the final $10, and have to only pay $135!

Again, shipping costs are always extra of course.

-----------

After a year long hiatus, I'm back to selling off much of my boxed 8-bit collection (as well as some Atari ST, Amiga, and classic PC games). At least the pandemic gave me some time to organize. :)

Instead of listing everything here, I put together a Google Sites page with lots of pictures and suggested prices. 

https://sites.google.com/view/game-sale-list/home

A few things:

1) Prices are in US dollars. They tend to be on the higher side for individual titles, but that's because I take into account the hassle of shipping out individual games. I'm always open to offers, but especially willing to move on price for multiple titles. 

2) Shipping is extra. I'm in Canada, so shipping within Canada is preferred and likely cheaper too. Shipping to the US is usually not too bad, but shipping to Europe is expensive - be warned. 

3) Payment by Paypal Gift/Friends&Family only please (or, if you're in Canada, e-transfer works too)

4) I will update the site as titles sell. I'll try to answer quickly to questions, but life is busy and it may be a day or so before I can reply. Hopefully less, but just so you know.

Thanks for looking. Hoping to find some good new homes for these titles.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

-----------

EDIT: Thanks for all the sales so far, guys. I'm hoping to move a few more things in larger lots, so for the next while I'm running sale:

Spend at least $100 (any combination of games, without shipping) and get 30% off.

Any amount over between $100 and $200 gets 40% off. Any amount over $200 gets 50% off!!!

e.g. you pick out $210 worth of games. You'll get $30 off for the first $100, $40 for the next $100, and $5 for the final $10, and have to only pay $135!

Again, shipping costs are always extra of course.

-----------

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...