IGNORED

ToeJam and Earl 3...an awesome beta of a cancelled game

awbacon

3 hours ago, awbacon said:

I know it's just a beta but somehow ToeJam and Earl 3 is still one of my favorite games on Dreamcast. Such a bummer it was cancelled but at least we can still play it. Not sure how they managed to screw it up between the beta and the Xbox version 

Definitely a bummer it was cancelled.  ToeJam and Earl is a very creative series that definitely could have been more than what is has ultimately come out to be imo.

4 hours ago, Hwlngmad said:

Definitely a bummer it was cancelled.  ToeJam and Earl is a very creative series that definitely could have been more than what is has ultimately come out to be imo.

I never knew there was a DC version in development even back in the day? It does look pretty darn cool though!

However, Back in the Groove was excellent and is the only game of recent that I've purchased multiple times.

16 hours ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

I never knew there was a DC version in development even back in the day? It does look pretty darn cool though!

However, Back in the Groove was excellent and is the only game of recent that I've purchased multiple times.

yeah sadly it was obviously cancelled but it was slated for Dreamcast first