IGNORED

Soulja Boy bought into Atari?

themewsh

53 minutes ago, frankodragon said:

The guy's on crack. 

And is on video buying fake jewelry only to turn around and go on social media telling people they are $30k pieces and totally real. Fake games, fake jewelry, all around fake person.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gobert3794 said:

I swear to god if he does anything to fuck around with AtariAge or the game publishing rights of the Atari Jaguar or something.
I'll be pissed 

The Jag and all it's wonders are public domain and have been for a very long time. If that tool tried to go for the AtariAge namesake I think he'd have a serious problem on his hands proving what would be required in a court of law to do anything about it.  I don't see any of this being an issue though cause there is a 99.999999 percent chance he has not purchased the Atari brand and I seriously question if he's actually involved with Atari at all. There isn't much that could hurt the Atari brand anymore but that clown might actually be one of those few things. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, frankodragon said:

image.thumb.png.b6f53cc8b940e726fdbe5b77449bd31f.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=f4dcc336a70d5c68

Damn, way to throw the guy under the bus after all that free advertising. Atari's Instagram account gained at least 8k followers in a day because of Soulja Boy. They're probably after his money though... Pretty sad that Soulja Boy has done a better job in 1 day as fake CEO than some of the clowns running Atari recently. We have yet to hear a word from the actual CEO about anything. How hard is it to introduce yourself, acknowledge your role, and talk about your future plans for the company? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Djmicklovin said:

Damn, way to throw the guy under the bus after all that free advertising. Atari's Instagram account gained at least 8k followers in a day because of Soulja Boy. They're probably after his money though... Pretty sad that Soulja Boy has done a better job in 1 day as fake CEO than some of the clowns running Atari recently. We have yet to hear a word from the actual CEO about anything. How hard is it to introduce yourself, acknowledge your role, and talk about your future plans for the company? 

no way, man. thats damage control. fuck soulja boy. throw him under ALL the busses. then throw it in reverse and get him again.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Draxxon said:

no way, man. thats damage control. fuck soulja boy. throw him under ALL the busses. then throw it in reverse and get him again.

I don't know how that's damage control when the company is already at rock bottom. No where to go but up for them at this point. At least 8k people didn't even know Atari was still a thing and making consoles because of Soulja Boy. Sometimes you gotta take your wins where you can get em.

8 hours ago, frankodragon said:

image.thumb.png.b6f53cc8b940e726fdbe5b77449bd31f.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=f4dcc336a70d5c68

When the shambling corpse of zombie Atari point out who their CEO actually is to you in order to dispel your delusions of ownership, you've now scraped through the bottom of the barrel at that point and are tunneling to the fail at the centre of the earth.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Its damage control because he is a scammer and a liar. A THIEF. That's not something you want your business associated with. He is the laughing stock of the game community for awhile now.

Who gives a fuck about his 8K teenie bopper fans. You think those people are going to run right out and buy a VCS? Fuck twitter numbers, they dont mean shit. It was just the stupid ass story of the day yesterday. 4K people went to atari twitter or instagram or what the fuck ever to see if the bullshit was true and 4K soulja boy/rap fans clicked a button on their phone is more like it.

If he is involved with decision making at Atari, look for far more than 8K people to dis-a-fucking-pear. Don't believe me, go look at the reaction videos on youtube and articles written yesterday, he is a joke.

No self respecting Gamer would support this fraud. But, to be honest, most people are complete morons. Most idiots forget what TV show they were watching as soon as the commercials come on. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Edited by Draxxon
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Draxxon said:

Its damage control because he is a scammer and a liar. That's not something you want your business associated with. He is the laughing stock of the game community for awhile now.

Who gives a fuck about his 8K teenie bopper fans. You think those people are going to run right out and buy a VCS? Fuck twitter numbers, they dont mean shit. It was just the stupid ass story of the day yesterday. 4K people went to atari twitter or instagram or what the fuck ever to see if the bullshit was true and 4K soulja boy/rap fans clicked a button on their phone is more like it.

If he is involved with decision making at Atari, look for far more than 8K people to dis-a-fucking-pear.

No self respecting Gamer would support this fraud. But, to be honest, most people are complete morons. Most idiots forget what TV show they were watching as soon as the commercials come on. Nothing surprises me anymore.

You do realize this goof has been around for like 20 years right? Teeny boppers arent 30. And no one uses teeny bopper....dork.

Wait do they still use dork!?!?!

Oh god it's happening to me too......

?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, sn8k said:

You do realize this goof has been around for like 20 years right? Teeny boppers arent 30. And no one uses teeny bopper....dork.

Wait do they still use dork!?!?!

Oh god it's happening to me too......

?

Homey, I realize everything. You think all press is good press, and I disagree. Nothing I said was directed at you personally.

If you're online clicking instagram shit, you're a teeny bopper. fucking little kid shit. IDGAF if you're 30 yo. Go play fortnite, or barbies.

miss me with your bullshit.

Edited by Draxxon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Draxxon said:

Homey, I realize everything. 

If you're online clicking instagram shit, you're a teeny bopper. fucking little kid shit. IDGAF if you're 30 yo. Go play fortnite, or barbies.

miss me with your bullshit.

You still missed by about a decade. Nice try.

Your a kid and dont get it.

youre all babies, and whats wrong with the world.

shut up and go play barbies, bud.

Im GenX, miss me with your baby boomer shit. that was my dad.

Im also Pro FGC. No one fucks with soulja boy, for a long while now. I guess you babies didn't get the memo.

Edited by Draxxon
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Draxxon said:

Im also Pro FGC. No one fucks with soulja boy, for a long while now.

Oh so you're just a touchy little bitch who cant take a joke.

Got it.

6 minutes ago, Draxxon said:

Im also Pro FGC. No one fucks with soulja boy, for a long while now. I guess you babies didn't get the memo.

Don't tell anyone to shut up man and watch your language. There are kids around here. Who talks like that? If those "teeny boppers" are potential customers and the ones paying that company's bills, then what does it matter? The reason the Atari brand can't break into mainstream relevance today is because it has a stigma with old people. The point is this company needs to get with the times and start appealing to younger generations of it wants to not just survive but thrive and grow.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Djmicklovin said:

We have yet to hear a word from the actual CEO about anything. How hard is it to introduce yourself, acknowledge your role, and talk about your future plans for the company? 

From press releases:

“I'm honored to be a steward of something as iconic and legendary as Atari. I would also like to thank Fred Chesnais for turning around the company, which is now well positioned for such incredible long-term success. When Fred stepped into the role of Chief Executive Officer, he inherited a situation burdened with debt. Since then, he has eliminated debt and enacted a meaningful turnaround. He had the foresight to push Atari into cutting edge markets like Blockchain, the VCS, and the Atari Hotels. It's because of him that the company is at its strongest valuation in seven years. We thank Fred for his leadership and are excited to continue working with Fred as he focuses on Licensing for the entire group and the development and growth of the exciting Blockchain Division created today,” said Wade J. Rosen, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Atari, S.A

For Wade J. Rosen, CEO and largest shareholder of the Group : ”Our intent with any gaming experience is to provide accessible and joyful moments of meaningful play. That’s the core of Atari and what binds our history with our future. To that end, we feel that premium gaming is better representative of this type of gaming experience and the Atari DNA. Despite this new focus on premium gaming, we remain committed to growing and expanding our successful free-to-play games that we have in the market. These changes will impact our 2020/21 financials and will generate a 5 million euro write-off for the financial year ending March 31st 2021. This reorientation will give Atari a unique opportunity to be the bridge between the past and the future of video games, and I look forward to driving these changes.”