IGNORED

Pony/Ni Felter

2 hours ago, Rev said:

no prob.  Sending a newsletter later tonight.   If theres anything left!

Those darn pcbs.   But more are coming. No worries 

Hi Rev,

I just bought Unluky Pony and Ni Felter on your website! Everything was smooth and perfect but I messed up with the shipping address !?

I selected for Ni Felter my Italian address, entailing 28 bucks of shipping costs!

Could you please ship also Ni Felter to my US address together with Unluky Pony and refund me of the 28 bucks?

Many thanks and sorry for the mess!??

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vincehood said:

Hi Rev,

I just bought UNLUCKY PONY'S ADVENTURES, please add ANTARTIC TALES (which you have been keeping for me) to the shipment!

I sent you a pm with the same info in case, could not find a way to add this message inside the order.

Thanks!!

Will do. Thanks

16 hours ago, MonsterSky said:

Rev, Unlucky Pony is really gone? I'm trying to buy it right now but it says not available at the checkout. Thanks.

He had a really small initial batch but he'll be releasing a bunch more once the next batch of boards arrive. Most got used up for SPKOTM I believe. 

• Like 1

Goddamn it, I can't believe I missed Intellivania.. Again! ? I was going to order that & Pony. ??‍♂️

I have no idea what Ni Felter is though.. Really wish there were some screenshots, a quick gameplay video, or even a description. ? Depending on what that is, I might pick that up too, but we'll see. Think I'll wait until I can snag all 2 or 3 at once though. :)

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD

9 hours ago, SiLic0ne t0aD said:

Goddamn it, I can't believe I missed Intellivania.. Again! ? I was going to order that & Pony. ??‍♂️

I have no idea what Ni Felter is though.. Really wish there were some screenshots, a quick gameplay video, or even a description. ? Depending on what that is, I might pick that up too, but we'll see. Think I'll wait until I can snag all 2 or 3 at once though. :)

Ni Felter screens were in the newsletter, ill try to get gameplay vid up. 

The other games holing to have more soon.   You wont miss out!

• Thanks 2

Ok, I'll check it out.. It probably got buried in my inbox. Lots of spam.. No wonder I missed it! ?

Cool, I'll keep on the lookout for a video. Thanks Rev! ?

BTW, hope it didn't come off as such, but I wasn't griping at you. I'm only mad at myself for missing out again. Haha, it's all good though, I'm sure I'll land a copy someday.. All in due time. ?

• 4 weeks later...