IGNORED

Souja Boy proves he bought Atari; blows up in Livestream

ColecoGamer

1 hour ago, ColecoGamer said:

Understood. I was just thinking that since Soulja Boy provided proof, it was worth mentioning here. 

Except he didn't, OH NO! When you can even make out what he is ranting about he just comes off like a crackhead.....Just more scams and him trying to remain on peoples radar imho. The "contract" he shows seems nothing more then a receipt for a million in ATARI TOKENS, what is that worth? ? ? He kept screaming the amount as if it was in Dollars or SHARES. ? There is absolutely nothing written stating he was CEO of Atari. I would post his entire original endless rant but it has too much foul language, literally every 5th word. As much as I am not impressed by current "ATARI" this was an obvious attempt for attention. Funny how ATARI was the greatest thing in his previous message huh? 

PS - I AM THE NEW CURRENT CEO OF NINTENDO. ?

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, OldSchoolRetroGamer said:

Except he didn't, OH NO! When you can even make out what he is ranting about he just comes off like a crackhead.....Just more scams and him trying to remain on peoples radar imho. The "contract" he shows seems nothing more then a receipt for a million in ATARI TOKENS, what is that worth? ? ? He kept screaming the amount as if it was in Dollars or SHARES. ? There is absolutely nothing written stating he was CEO of Atari. I would post his entire original endless rant but it has too much foul language, literally every 5th word. As much as I am not impressed by current "ATARI" this was an obvious attempt for attention. Funny how ATARI was the greatest thing in his previous message huh? 

I noticed the same thing after watching the second video! The deal was for a million Atari bitcoin tokens worth $0.01, I believe? I can’t believe he’s a wealthy rapper when he clearly signs contracts without reading them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ColecoGamer said:

I noticed the same thing after watching the second video! The deal was for a million Atari bitcoin tokens worth $0.01, I believe? I can’t believe he’s a wealthy rapper when he clearly signs contracts without reading them.

Oh TRUST ME, his past history in the "GAMING" field would indicate, everything he posted about him and ATARI the last couple days was carefully planned and orchestrated, he is getting the attention he planned on, notice he says in his video "I AINT'T GOT TIME FOR THIS SH*T" but instructs people to post on INSTAGRAM and SHARE EVERYHWERE and proceeds to rant incoherently for 10 minutes (original foul language post) I am not saying it's necessarily smart but it was planned by him. 

• Like 2

IDK, I think being make believe CEO of Atari Token sounds better than make believe CEO of actual Atari. Pennies add up.
The joke is on soulja boy if they take off. Where can I buy some?

Seriously, let me get this straight... Yesterday he was gonna revamp atari and take it to the next level. nowhere for atari to go but up anyways? remember? but he cant raise the value of the crypto over 1 cent? But, he slaps his logo on ali express stuff and charges tripple? And he is a crypto millionaire, right? lol.

7395.png

Edited by Draxxon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Draxxon said:

IDK, I think being make believe CEO of Atari Token sounds better than make believe CEO of actual Atari. Pennies add up.
The joke is on soulja boy if they take off. Where can I buy some?

7395.png

You can find out more by visiting here:

https://www.atarichain.com

I decided to look after watching both videos.

Edited by ColecoGamer
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Draxxon said:
Atari Token Price $0.05638
Trading Volume24h $1,836,451.01 87.15%
Volume / Market Cap 0.03673
Market Dominance 0.00%
Market Rank #521

Yikes! Atari’s currency has no market pull whatsoever. Looks like Soulja Boy signed the deal of the century. 

Edit: @OldSchoolRetroGamer On second thought, this could be why Atari reached out to Soulja. Maybe this whole CEO bit was planned like you said.

Edited by ColecoGamer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

(Having mainly heard the story secondhand about his quickly cancelled famiclones),  I wanted to see if Soulja Boy Video Games means anything.  Typed "Soulja Boy" in Video Games into eBay's Search....And... NOTHING!   Exactly like I thought.  Doesn't Exist!

Probably get a hit on a Coleco Chameleon quicker than a "Soulja Boy" video Game console.

3 hours ago, x=usr(1536) said:

This is why artist representation (aka 'agents' and 'lawyers') a) exists, b) is necessary, and c) gets a percentage of the income ;)

To be fair a lot of musicians due to not reading go broke or just make it by. Including the guys that got popular around this guy. He somehow got a pass the others didn't 

Edited by Leeroy ST
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Leeroy ST said:

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. SOULJA BOY ANOTHER MAN IN A DRAG. THREE SIXES ON THE HAND SIGN. HIT HIM WITH THE BAM! THEY ALWAYS COMING FOR THE MAG.

Its thee Chem-ee-kals in dah watah, you'll nevah undahstand. Fake Ass Atari Bit-Coin was created by the Free Masons. Man, bettah wake yo ass up!

Edited by Draxxon
  • Haha 2