IGNORED

Souja Boy proves he bought Atari; blows up in Livestream

ColecoGamer

23 minutes ago, Draxxon said:

Its thee Chem-ee-kals in dah watah, you'll nevah undahstand. Fake Ass Atari Bit-Coin was created by the Free Masons. Man, bettah wake yo ass up!

Holding da devil horns indicate another hoax for da masses. It was edited photo, plane was nevah missing...ATARI STOLE DA PLANE! CNN cova up! Why you gots no brains people's? Hit them with A BAM!

Soulja Boy sex change funded by COLECO free masonry. Dey call it the bitter truth for a reason. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You know, this entire Soulja Boy debacle wouldn’t be so bad, if the guy would just be honest for once. Just once!

Soulja Boy may think we’re stupid, but gamers can actually see red flags coming from miles away. You would think that after the failure of Soulja Boy games, he’d pack up shop and find another hustle someplace else (preferably as far away from our hobby as humanly possible). 

As a side note: I feel bad for anyone who foolishly paid good money for one of those  Soulja Boy consoles. The money people spent on one of those consoles (especially that garbage portable he was selling), would’ve been better spent on either a Nintendo Switch or Steam’s handheld Deck PC.

As for Soulja Boy believing he was CEO of Atari - he should have saved it for April Fools day. ? 

Edited by ColecoGamer

1 hour ago, Leeroy ST said:

Holding da devil horns indicate another hoax for da masses. It was edited photo, plane was nevah missing...ATARI STOLE DA PLANE! CNN cova up! Why you gots no brains people's? Hit them with A BAM!

Soulja Boy sex change funded by COLECO free masonry. Dey call it the bitter truth for a reason. 

This so called Atari is nothin' but a deception. Ya undahstand? Its some made up shit by the Govahment. No body evah even seen this Atari. You'll nevah get it. I already told you, ITS A HOAX, PEOPLE. Pay Ahttention to this so called soulja boy's shirt. Atari in a red square. That's red for Free Masonry. Pay Ahttention people. It's just an act, fo' tha dumb masses. 100% Fakery. Bullshit, Undahstand?

Soulja Boy is a clone. What'cyu think Soulja Boy don't knows what a to-kahn is? Where where his people at? There was no one there, I already told you ITS A HOAX. BAM! What'cyu think? How much gamers that you know don't know what a to-kakn is? So he signed dah deal and he said he got the money and isn't going to do dah work. What ree-prah-cusions will dere be? Pay ahttention. This is a hoax, there you go. 100%. 

Edited by Draxxon
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Zap1982 said:

I love Rerez's reviews on Youtube of his systems.

"IT'S... JUST... BAD..."

Shane (Rerez) is one of my top five favorite gaming channels right now. I realize he's being a ham for the views (and any good channel is) but his over-the-top exasperation at bad games and consoles is TOP, NOTCH.

• Thanks 1

I don't know if you guys realize this, but I have the inside track on some secret info that MAY change your minds about Soulja Boy.

It turns out he was last seen with a man carrying a Crayola clay object - that APPEARED to be a controller but the details are fuzzy - walking into Kinko's. The word "fisticuffs" was overheard.

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

I don't know if you guys realize this, but I have the inside track on some secret info that MAY change your minds about Soulja Boy.

It turns out he was last seen with a man carrying a Crayola clay object - that APPEARED to be a controller but the details are fuzzy - walking into Kinko's. The word "fisticuffs" was overheard.

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

It's the Souljaboy Pro, with 1,857 built in games, including all our favorite Nintendo Rom hacks but NOW with the all exclusive "Atari Fault" - hacks of over 150 classic Atari games, including;

Rasteroids:

Defend your starship against multiple severed Bob Marley heads floating in space.

Catapillarede:

Play as a b0ng (a square) in this garden themed shooter and smoke them bugz y'all.

Breakin:

Use a paddle and bar of soap to knock your way out of a prison cell. Modes include, standard, bunk bed (double) and lavatory (cavity)

I'm super hyped for this!!!!

• Haha 7

On 8/22/2021 at 9:17 PM, frankodragon said:

He's pitching an overpriced game handheld (with possible pirated games, of course) off his twitter account.  :roll:

image.thumb.png.5d833cc44f45c0ee778dd12c32f57649.png

Looks like something I designed in 7th or 8th grade. Maybe 4th grade? I don't know; I remember drawing a track ball on it, & I don't think I knew about track ball games in 4th grade.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, OldSchoolRetroGamer said:

THIS is basically what SouljaBoy is rebranding and selling for $299 USD. SCAMMER. People who buy this, well they deserve what they get imho. 

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001815704188.html

Capture.thumb.PNG.00167701f375be1f28fb697eab23d54d.PNG

He slaps an acronym on the case (i.e. the  TRDR) and somehow believes its worth $300USD? How does he figure? It’s just a junk portable that can’t even stay powered on long enough to log into the GooglePlay store! Lol!

23 minutes ago, ColecoGamer said:

He slaps an acronym on the case (i.e. the  TRDR) and somehow believes its worth $300USD? How does he figure? It’s just a junk portable that can’t even stay powered on long enough to log into the GooglePlay store! Lol!

Oh he is damn well aware it's not just as he is aware he will have suckers lined up to buy them just because he can sell it to them. See, the thing is, his "fans", you would be shocked looking at his Twitter etc, when he posts about "his" handheld, many praise him, say how cool it is, I have seen many say "I WANT ONE", I mean, these are suckers...I mean people that would have no idea of the existence of the AliExpress or import handhelds. He knows this and is banking on it, they are the same people buying his clothes line, hats, whatever merch he is pushing. They are not us, they don't see the red flags or obvious ripoff going on, when he claims "It's the bomb yo!" or similar his followers fall for it like lemmings. FORTUNATELY at the very least among all those comments and replies you are getting many posting hands on video reviews, links to the cheaper AliExpress version etc. AMAZINGLY you will also see people attacking the sensible ones with claims like "You just don't want him to succeed!" or they simply see any evidence form hands on reviews to links as simply trying to bring down SouljaBoy and they dismiss it, honestly I've no idea if such people are actually buying that junk or simply defending him because they are fans, either way reality will smack them in the end ?‍♂️?

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GoldLeader said:

There's suckers and so on...And it could be some of those are fake fans, too!  Just made up accounts...Didn't "atari" do that at some point?  Pretty sure I remember that...

This has become quite widespread on poor quality entertainment products be it gaming, film or TV. If something is being slammed in forums yet review sites are giving high scores; (think Rotten Tomatoes telling you a crap show is 10/10) it tends to be an inhouse coverup by shareholder bots that have a return on investment to think about.

It's why I like forums, real people.

• Like 1