IGNORED

Wanted: Atari Jaguar Games and CD

Grgak

Hi i'm looking for an Atari Jaguar CD in working condition. Games and stuff would be appreciated but not a necessity. 
The games I would be looking for are ones that I do not have so anything besides these would be of interest for me.
Bubsy
Club Drive
Cybermorph
Fight For Life
Flip Out
Iron Soldier
Kasumi Ninja
Protector
Raiden
Tempest 2000
Theme Park
Trevor Mcfur
White Men Can't Jump

Thank you! 

Grgak may be a first time poster however he isn't trying to sell something. We know it is not unusual for people to come here and post asking what something is worth for a rare or even not rare item. They then go off and put it on eBay for whatever amount of crazy money they can get. Good for them but please don't come back. 

Grgak did not create that type of post. I do not believe it is against AtariAge Forum rules to create a new account and then create a new topic saying that they would like to purchase something. Feedback from eBay or some other site should not be necessary when a person is offering their money for an item. They give the money BEFORE the item they purchase is given to them. Where in that transaction does feedback from anywhere actually come into play in regards to the person willing to lay down the money? As long as payment is made why do any of us care? Should a transaction between forum members have some kind of unwritten rule in place to protect the person that has had an account longer? No. 

Doing this type of thing puts this forum into an elitist category that we should all push against. AtariAge is not elitist or at least not intentionally. I've been a member in the background for years but that isn't because I feel unwelcome here. If the day came that I felt unwelcome, I would not shed a tear for never coming back. New members that feel shunned will shed less a tear than I would.

Please, let us open our arms to new members without placing an undue burden on their membership. This forum is a special place with more knowledge than I, or most anyone else, could ever retain. Let's make sure this place is going to stay around for people that are just now embracing this hobby.

Edited by discotronic

Agree to disagree - I have some of the items he is asking for and before making contact would like to inquire more about his online transaction history.  Nothing elitist in what I was asking - Seeing how no one has responded to this msg would show others wanting more data before engaging.  Its the unfortunate reality of buying/selling online.

While I can’t (and won’t) speak for others here, I can tell you that the only reason I didn’t respond to this wanted post was because I did not have any of the items that he was looking for. But for the record, if I had, I would have more then happily sold them to him.

In my opinion. holding a buyer to the same standards as a seller is not only nonsensical it’s borderline prejudice! Money is money! And when it comes to selling an item, money talks and bullshit walks. But again, that’s just my opinion. And for the record, I too got the “harassment vibe” from reading that in this thread. So surely that can’t be a coincidence?

I guess Im the only one who has seen buyers report "items damaged" and getting refunds and the items for free.  You can find examples of this in the "watch out" threads on this forum.

Money may be money, but its just as easy to scam as a buyer as it is a seller.

Since I appear to be the only one with some of the items he's looking for not sure why its "harassment" to ask for some sort of buying history.  JagCD's aren't $50 items, they are $500+ items.

Fair enough. And that is a valid point. eBay is certainly one of those places where everything is completely slanted in favor of the buyer. And if anything goes wrong, they almost always instantly side with the buyer and the seller gets completely screwed.

I guess I should have emphasized when I said “money is money” that I specifically meant when the buyer is willing to do a PayPal gift payment. That’s what I meant by I’m happy to do business with them, regardless of the buyers credentials.

• Like 1