IGNORED

Frankenstein's Monster : Pre-order for CARTRIDGE ONLY release

timdu

Frankenstein's Monster for the Mattel Intellivision. A game by Nanochess.

Intellivision Revolution and 2600 Connection are co-publishing this release.

IntellivisionRevolution will be releasing the FULL complete-in-box version. And 2600 Connection will release a cartridge-only version.

NOTICE: This  cartridge-only version is aimed toward people that want a cheaper option to play the game on a real cartridge. This should not be considered a "rare variation." The game cartridge and sticker, game rom, and manual are exactly the same. Also note that a box/overlays will not be sold separate by IntellivisionRevolution nor 2600 Connection nor any third party as an upgrade. 

For the loose game cartridge and manual sale, I will begin collecting names for a pre-order list and will maintain that list on my web site page. No payments will be collected at this time.

http://timduarte.blogspot.com/2021/08/frankensteins-monster-for-mattel.html

Again, We are just trying to gauge how much interest there would be in a "cartridge and manual only" option. It is sort of an experiment. 

Please send me a private message or reply to this thread to be added to the ongoing list. I will try to update the list on the web site once a day, as time permits.

Price: $35.00usd for 1 game cartridge and manual only. No overlays. Plus shipping.

frank1.gif

frank2.gif

frank3.gif

Edited by timdu
  • Like 11

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone

Frankenstein's Monster is ready to ship!

I have contacted the folks who expressed interest...

I cannot send a private message to STUPUS.  His mailbox must be full. It says he is not receiving messages.

Please contact me by sending an email  ( the address listed on my web site ) 

It's not to late if you want to purchase one and you are just finding out about this now...

Price is $35 plus $4 for shipping in the USA

IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE USA, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU A SHIPPING ESTIMATE

thank you,

Tim Duarte

2600 Connection

IMG_0756.jpg

• Like 3