IGNORED

WTB - Various Loose Lynx Titles

Nightlite1999

Hello all,

I am trying to finish up a loose Lynx game collection and I am down to my last 11 games.  Some of them are the more pricey ones, but I am actually trying to get some of the less expensive ones out of the way.  Just having a hard time sourcing them from eBay or FB Marketplace.  I am hoping that I might be able to reach out here and get some of these from someone in the Atari Community.  Just looking for loose games.  Don't really need or want boxes or manuals.  Would like the label to be in good condition though.  Able to pay through paypal and looking for reasonable prices, if they still exist in the retro game landscape!  I really wish I would've gotten these in the late 90's early 20's when Lynx stuff was really cheap.  I am in the United States and if you want some references you can look up my ebay id of west_coast_rethreads.  Thank you for looking!

Looking for ...

European Soccer Challenge

Gordo 106

Ninja Gaiden

Ultimate Chess Challenge

World Class Soccer

Battlewheels

Edited by Nightlite1999
Corrected ebay user name!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 4:38 PM, Nightlite1999 said:

Hello all,

I am trying to finish up a loose Lynx game collection and I am down to my last 11 games.  Some of them are the more pricey ones, but I am actually trying to get some of the less expensive ones out of the way.  Just having a hard time sourcing them from eBay or FB Marketplace.  I am hoping that I might be able to reach out here and get some of these from someone in the Atari Community.  Just looking for loose games.  Don't really need or want boxes or manuals.  Would like the label to be in good condition though.  Able to pay through paypal and looking for reasonable prices, if they still exist in the retro game landscape!  I really wish I would've gotten these in the late 90's early 20's when Lynx stuff was really cheap.  I am in the United States and if you want some references you can look up my ebay id of west_coast_rethreads.  Thank you for looking!

Looking for ...

European Soccer Challenge

Gordo 106

Ninja Gaiden

Ultimate Chess Challenge

World Class Soccer

Battlewheels

I will check my Lynx stock when I get a chance. All of  stock is new but I have enough that I don't charge a premium for new. IDK if i have those three. I eventually plan to eBay dump a lot of it for around US$10 to US20 a game, keeping two of each for me for 1: Use 2: keep one sealed.

On 10/1/2021 at 10:34 AM, GameGeezer said:

I will check my Lynx stock when I get a chance. All of  stock is new but I have enough that I don't charge a premium for new. IDK if i have those three. I eventually plan to eBay dump a lot of it for around US$10 to US20 a game, keeping two of each for me for 1: Use 2: keep one sealed.

Please and thank you!

• 1 month later...