IGNORED

A'can't believe it's not 240p! (Super A'can in HD)

Hey, y'all.

So the first thing I decided to do w/my nifty new USB3HDCAP gizmo was to record some vids from my s-video modded Super A'can. Since all the existing A'can vids are either recorded from crap composite or extremely preliminary emulation, I figured that sharing some higher quality stuff would... like... be pretty cool, or something.

If you'd like to take a gander, here's what I've got posted online thus far...

youtube.com/channel/UCFlU404bvC4DOWhDsRW2T7w

^- You'll have to copy & paste the link. The forum screws direct links up. Sorry, eh.

More to come. Later. Perhaps.

Ah... and before anyone asks: I'm not interested in selling, trading, and / or giving away (yeah right) any Super A'can stuff. Kthx.

Edited by DeathAdderSF
A'can't post direct links. *rolls eyes*
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Mikebloke said:

'Dragon Force' looks like a nice Shining Force clone. 

It is, but in my opinion it's too imbalanced; if you take a look at my "last scenario in 45 seconds" vid, you'll see I've powered up my hero to the point where he actually skips over all the enemies's turns. I don't recall any of the Shining Force games allowing you to do that, but then I've not played any of them through in ~15 years.

But if you "play fair" and don't spend all your monies on the upgrade items, it offers a solid challenge. The first time I played it through I didn't use any of these items, and I could just barely scrape through to the end.