IGNORED

Texas Instruments Home Computer Awareness Program Children-Level II Instructors Guide, Computer Advantage Club

Sinphaltimus

Texas Instruments Home Computer Awareness Program Children-Level II Instructors Guide, Computer Advantage Club.

Scanned to PDF attached. I think these are the only digital copies in existence. Please store in a good archive.

One more book to go.

TI_HomeComputerAwarenessProgram_Children-Level_II_InstructorsGuide_ComputerAdvantageClub.zip

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Ksarul said:

You are right that these haven't been archived anywhere, @Sinphaltimus. I just got the three hard copies I bought in the mail this week--and I need to scan the one that isn't in your collection, along with an Extended BASIC guide that came buried in the binders (a stapled guide I hadn't seen before either).

I have a stapled guide in one of my binders too. It's called "UNIT III Programming - WHO ME?"

Looks to be a photocopy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ksarul said:

That's another useful gem, @Sinphaltimus. It isn't in any of mine. All of the odd stapled guides were photocopies, I think. I suspect there may have been at least one of them for each of the courses.

I found the cover to my stapled guide. It's actually called "Hands-On TI-99/4a A Beginner's Manual" by Academy On Computers. I will scan that as well.

• Like 1