What kind of a problem are you having?

Make sure you have the ECS enabled with the correct flag in the command line: -s1

After you launch the game, press F7 to enable the ECS keyboard mapping. 

It crashes on both emulators I use.  Which do you recommend?  jzintv usually is my go-to but it totally crashes when I try to start the game. 

Just now, classicgamer74 said:

It crashes on both emulators I use.  Which do you recommend?  jzintv usually is my go-to but it totally crashes when I try to start the game. 

Works for me. Must be your settings or the rom. 

If you don't have the -s1 switch in the command line, jzIntv will crash when you launch Flintstones (or any game that requires the ECS).

Are you using some kind of graphic interface, or are you typing a command to select the game ROM and launch the emulator?

Perfect! The -s1 command is already present in the command line window, so that's not the problem. You probably don't have the "ecs.bin" file in the directory where jzIntv is located. 

You can find this file online. While you're at it, grab the "exec.bin" and "grom.bin" files and throw them in your jzIntv directory. The emulator comes with some generic versions that sidestep copyright issues, but you're better off with the genuine bios files.

BTW, with access to the command line you can control other things about how the games display, but that's a subject for another day.

When you get to the game’s title screen, press F7 to change the control mapping so you can use your keyboard. 

The Flintstones' Keyboard Fun uses only the keyboard, but in case you're playing one of the other ECS games, pressing F5 switches back to standard controls.