IGNORED

Benjonesn - greatings

benjonesn

Some of you "old timers" might recognise my handle. If not, no worries. Never the less, here is my speel...

Allright gang, the time has finally come for me to retire from my crazy Atari obsession. As much as I still feel the urge to pull the trigger on an item I might be missing from my collection, I really must face the reality that I need to pass my items on to ya'll, fellow collectors who truly appreciate the nostalgia of an era that sparked the entire video game revolution. It's sad for me to let this stuff go, but seriously, keeping all this stuff in moving boxes makes no sense either. It's gonna take me some time to go through all this stuff, but eventually I'll have a authentic Pepsi Invaders available. 

6 hours ago, benjonesn said:

Some of you "old timers" might recognise my handle. If not, no worries. Never the less, here is my speel...

Allright gang, the time has finally come for me to retire from my crazy Atari obsession. As much as I still feel the urge to pull the trigger on an item I might be missing from my collection, I really must face the reality that I need to pass my items on to ya'll, fellow collectors who truly appreciate the nostalgia of an era that sparked the entire video game revolution. It's sad for me to let this stuff go, but seriously, keeping all this stuff in moving boxes makes no sense either. It's gonna take me some time to go through all this stuff, but eventually I'll have a authentic Pepsi Invaders available. 

Don't forget to add "no lowball offers, I know what I have!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, benjonesn said:

I'm interested in PI.... .not sure I'm FINANCIALLY interested :) but I am genuinely interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I'm doing my best going through all these boxes of Atari, but you know... life gets in the way. I've almost gotten through everything. Just a bit more cataloging. Thing is, I'm not sure how to price the stuff. I was looking at https://www.pricecharting.com/, but they seem unreal. As much as I hate to have to have to do it, I think the only way to make it fair for everyone, is to put the stuff on ebay. I hate ebay, so if anyone has a legit alternative, I'm all ears. 

IMG_2249.jpg

Oh yeah...

and to answer a few common questions:

For the boxed ones, 99% of my collection is factory sealed. There are only a couple that aren't (Condor Attack).

Also, I've tried very, very hard over the years to ensure everything in my collection is NTSC. There are a lot of folks who don't care, but I do.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!