Sign in to follow this  
Rev

Amico launch date predicted using math!

No swear gamer is killing it with latest videos.  Cant deny the power of math.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

This guy is totally clueless.

A few months ago he already said that "what the Amico needs is something new, like a first person shooter based on Cloudy Mountain", totally misunderstanding the main purpose of the console.

And here he keeps repeating the same old conspiracy theory that the delays are because the games and the system are not complete when Tommy has repeated over and over that the "90% complete" data means they're taking the extra time to improve them.

I'm sure the thread will create another "great" debate among Atari Age's "experts", so good job there. So much concern trolling can't be good for someone's mental health, though. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, IntelliMission said:

This guy is totally clueless.

A few months ago he already said that "what the Amico needs is something new, like a first person shooter based on Cloudy Mountain", totally misunderstanding the main purpose of the console.

And here he keeps repeating the same old conspiracy theory that the delays are because the games and the system are not complete when Tommy has repeated over and over that the "90% complete" data means they're taking the extra time to improve them.

I'm sure the thread will create another "great" debate among Atari Age's "experts", so good job there. So much concern trolling can't be good for someone's mental health, though. 😉

There's no damn conspiracy to the Amico not making production dates... I agree.. it's getting annoying to constantly read that people seem to think Tommy is scamming the world.  If he was, he's be in a shit-ton of leagal issues with a whole load of people.  You can run, but you can't hide anymore...   but back on point...

Nissan had a massive production cut in April for the May/summer production cycle... now Toyota is as well... it's in the numbers, other than the stupid crap that guy just YouTubed for click quotas.

Here's the news on Toyota... for them to slash like they are, that's pretty massive.  So I doubt the Amico is very high on the priority list for chips.  Give them a damn break.

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/toyota-slash-september-production-due-global-chip-shortage-nikkei-2021-08-19/

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rev said:

No swear gamer is killing it with latest videos.  Cant deny the power of math.

Honestly, I thought the TNSG's video was pretty good.  Granted, his timeframe(s) could be off for one reason or another.  However, I thought he approached the topically logically enough and I think it is a pretty safe bet we won't be seeing the Amico until well into 2022.  Again, though, it could be shorter than that or longer than that.  Only time will tell.

• Like 1

"Intellivision lost 3 months due to the pandemic?!"  Most companies have lost way more than that!  This is why I stopped following this guy.  At first his videos were informative, but his is just garbage.  He might as well join the forum posting his crap along side other "know-it-alls."  There's 4 minutes of my life I will never get back! 🙄

• Like 2

I thought it was done in good fun. Not mean spirited. 

Hey, at least he didnt swear!   

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, IntelliMission said:

I was thinking something more like a first person shooter based on Skiing, Baseball or even Brain Duel.  But yeah, doesn't seem to fit Cloudy Mountain at all.

4 hours ago, atarifan88 said:

"Intellivision lost 3 months due to the pandemic?!"  Most companies have lost way more than that!  This is why I stopped following this guy.  At first his videos were informative, but his is just garbage.  He might as well join the forum posting his crap along side other "know-it-alls."  There's 4 minutes of my life I will never get back! 🙄

Thank you!

You just saved me three and a half minutes.👍

• Like 2

Guess who else just delayed their console for a third time to Dec 2021 due to “global chip shortages due to the COVID-19 pandemic”. Should I start whining now about how there is no reason Analogue shouldn’t have known the Pocket would be delayed again back in July but chose to wait until six weeks after Intellivision’s announcement? And where is their in person apology video from the CEO? Where is our free gift? What an insult to not even get a free gift! It’s a slap in the face, I tell you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swami said:

Guess who else just delayed their console for a third time to Dec 2021 due to “global chip shortages due to the COVID-19 pandemic”. Should I start whining now about how there is no reason Analogue shouldn’t have known the Pocket would be delayed again back in July but chose to wait until six weeks after Intellivision’s announcement? And where is their in person apology video from the CEO? Where is our free gift? What an insult to not even get a free gift! It’s a slap in the face, I tell you!

Gee, it sounds like you did.  /shrug

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Swami said:

But do you have The Power of Math like the No Swear Gamer to back any of this up?      Thats what I thought, come back when you have a pocket protector and a calculator. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Rev said:

But do you have The Power of Math like the No Swear Gamer to back any of this up?      Thats what I thought, come back when you have a pocket protector and a calculator. 

[Repeats same argument again with different wording]

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, digdugnate said:

Gee, it sounds like you did.  /shrug

I feel like I'm helping my grandma across the street...

Or do I need to go to buy some Snickers for some people?

19 minutes ago, Swami said:

[Repeats same argument again with different wording]

😳

18 minutes ago, Rev said:

😳

Why are you looking here? The joke is in your pants! (Sorry, couldn’t resist)

1 hour ago, Swami said:

Why are you looking here? The joke is in your pants! (Sorry, couldn’t resist)

You been “hanging out” too much with Cmart!   🤢

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Rev said:

12/31/21

E5DC6EE2-6BED-4998-A669-D4CA9FEB5589.jpeg

Interesting if true.  We will just have to see.  Good on IE if they make that possible as if this continues to keep getting further and further delayed it can't be good.