IGNORED

Question how many Atari Jaguars do you keep on hand?

Pete5125

I have two consumer Jag units, one CD unit (and maybe a spare CD unit hiding in storage?), and 3+ developer Jaguar units. The dev Jags will play regular carts if you hold a controller button while powering on. One of my dev Jags doesn't have a boot EPROM though, so I should really take care of that eventually.

• Thanks 1

I have one that I bought from a friend who as a few. He did what I did back in the day in that he bought a load of a shops stock when they were selling them off. At the time I only took one jag and one of each of the games. He did the opposite and cleared them out of all their hardware. Also when I sold all mine, he kept his. Thankfully, because he's a good lad, he sold me one of his Jag consoles for an insanely low price (it was three times less than they were selling for at the time, probably what he payed for it back in the day) because he knew I wanted it to use it and not to flip it. Still have it, still have no intention of selling it.

• Like 1

I have one Jaguar CIB with Cybermorph, Alien VS Predator and the GameDrive is already on the way. I wish I had another one but no more, as someone said it only makes it harder for people who don't have one, to get their copy. Also, now when we have GameDrive with CD support, I see no reason to have more than one JagCD.