hloberg

PSYS on the Geneve

I have no idea how I managed to miss seeing this before but I came across a PSYS directory in some old Geneve stuff I have. From what I see it's the P-Card(p-system) from the TI99 for the Geneve? It looks to be when I run but I haven't any documentation on it. Anyone had docs on it or used or know about it?

psysgeneve2.zip

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

guess I should 'at'  @9640News since it's listed as myarc code. looking through it I found it marked as UC pascal and a date of 1991. so it looks like a port of the p-card stuff for the geneve. I wonder how you copy files to it since the p-system files are a FIAD.

32 minutes ago, hloberg said:

guess I should 'at'  @9640News since it's listed as myarc code. looking through it I found it marked as UC pascal and a date of 1991. so it looks like a port of the p-card stuff for the geneve. I wonder how you copy files to it since the p-system files are a FIAD.

I wish I could give you an answer, but I am not a PSYSTEM user to know how it is used.  I should add that to this date, I have never seen anyone write a single program, even a "Hello World", with the system.

Beery

34 minutes ago, 9640News said:

I wish I could give you an answer, but I am not a PSYSTEM user to know how it is used.  I should add that to this date, I have never seen anyone write a single program, even a "Hello World", with the system.

Beery

well then, a challenge, "hello world" in a p-system on the Geneve. :) that is, if the documentation for the TI-99/4a P-system can be used with the Geneve p-system.

I also will try later on (to add to my  youtube TI99Videos channel of systems that can run/emulate UCSD-Pascal)

maybe this thread is helpful and there is a pcode tool for windows.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1