IGNORED

PSYS on the Geneve

hloberg

On the TI 99/4A, the p-system enables you to use a good Pascal implementation, with assembly support.

It's the most complete program development environment that were available back then, in the early 1980's, for that computer.

I've never used it on any Geneve, or used a Geneve at all, for that matter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, apersson850 said:

On the TI 99/4A, the p-system enables you to use a good Pascal implementation, with assembly support.

It's the most complete program development environment that were available back then, in the early 1980's, for that computer.

I've never used it on any Geneve, or used a Geneve at all, for that matter.

just came along this post of yours  - http://pascal.hansotten.com/uploads/ucsd/ti/SYSMAP.TXT

(via this one: http://pascal.hansotten.com/ucsd-p-system/texas-instruments-and-ucsd/)

but I am going to "park" the PSYS emulation on the Geneve for a while as I have a real TI with P-code card

and did not much with it, but have some disks and no time yet to investigate it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hloberg said:

OK the blog post is up:

unfortunately the PSYS did make the cut. I put it off on a separate file since it needs more investigation.  

Didn't make the cut. 

I need to proof read my stuff more carefully. :)

To clarify, I didn't feel comfortable enough with my ability to determine what was working and what wasn't to add PSYS to the 'working' drives. I got some problems with it but, at this time, I was unable to determine if it was my ignorance with the PSYS system or if there really was a bug.  

Later I plan to research the Psystem much more closely on the 9640 and the TI99. Then I'll be able to make a informed post on the subject.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/30/2021 at 7:09 PM, globeron said:

There's a link to the description of the turtlegraphics unit I tried to implement as well. It works, but was never fully completed.

• 2 months later...