IGNORED

Atari Corp international multilanguage manuals

Kirkland

Ok, so calling on the best and brightest here to verify/deny if the following Atari corporate manuals exists in multi-language form:

[Bold I'm pretty sure.. but a 2nd set of eyes is greatly appreciated]

Atari Video Cube: No

Basic Math: No?

Blackjack: No?

BMX Air Master: No

A Game of Concentration: No?

Crazy Climber: No

Crossbow: No

Dark Chambers: No

Defender II: No

Desert Falcon: No

Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr.  [see CBS]

Double Dunk: No

Fatal Run: No

Flag Capture: YES (need scan)

Football: No?

Fun With Numbers: No?

Gravitar: No

Gremlins: No

Home Run: yes(?) (need scan)

Human Cannonball: yes(?) (need scan)

Hunt & Score: No?

Ikari Warriors: No

Jr. Pac-Man: No

Klax: No

Krull: No

Midnight Magic: No

MotoRodeo: No

Mouse Trap: [see CBS]

Off the Wall: No

Oscar's Trash Race: no?

Othello: YES (need scan)

Pengo: No

Q-Bert: [see Parker Bros.]

Quadrun: No

Radar Lock: No

RealSports Boxing: No?

RealSports Football [not Soccer]: yes(?)- coming in mail

Road Runner: No

Rubik's Cube: No

Secret Quest: No

Sentinel: No

Slot Machine: No?

Solaris: No

Sprint Master: No

Stargate: No

Star Ship: No?

Super Baseball: No

Super Football: No

Swordquest: Waterworld: No

Taz: No

Track & Field: No

Xenophobe: No

Venture: [see CBS]

12 hours ago, roadrunner said:

Those are nice manuals. Thick too.
Don't forget about the black and white versions.

s-l16000.jpg

Oh, but I'm trying to :P

The goal (hahahah) is to scan the "best" version available of every release variation.  I'm trying not to get scary like Philflound with the variations, but I'd like to have a representation of each style as they appeared- so like for Space Invaders I'd like the old black versions- one with Taito Copyright, one without (don't need all 4), same for the 5x7 Whites (w/ and wo/ Taito), then the 1986(?) Corporate re-issue, the B&W re-issue, and the color International.  Now like Solaris has 4 printings, but they are all the "same", just with year variations.  Really only need 1 of those.

For Ms. Pacman, will do the regular and fancy font gray ones, one of the B&W re-issues (1988 vs 1987), the international with the Atari 2600 and without the Atari 2600, and the B&W international.  Somewhat related, was there ever a Corporate variation on that one? I don't think there was- just B&W copies of the gray versions.

Here's the next set I'll put up for public consumption- which "later Atari Corporate" variations am I missing..

Asteroids%20(Atari)%20%5Bre-issue%5D_01.Centipede%20(Atari)%20%5Blater%5D_01.jpgCrystal%20Castles%20(Atari)%20%5Blater%5Crystal%20Castles%20(Atari)%20%5Blater%5Defender%20(Atari)%20%5Bre-issue%5D_01.jDig%20Dug%20(Atari)%20%5Bre-issue%5D_01.Galaxian%20(Atari)%20%5Bre-issue%5D_01.jJoust%20(Atari)%20%5Blater%5D_01.jpgJungle%20Hunt%20(Atari)%20%5Blater%5D_01Kangaroo%20(Atari)%20%5Blater%5D_01.jpgMillipede%20(Atari)%20%5Blater%5D_01.jpgMoon%20Patrol%20(Atari)%20%5Bre-issue%5DRealSports%20Volleyball%20(Atari)%20%5BrSpace%20Invaders%20(Atari)%20%5Blater%5D

I also have a Basketball and Missile Command (haven't gotten to scanning yet)- still physically missing the B&W Crystal Castles, Moon Patrol, and Realsports Volleyball.  The RealSports Volleyball makes me feel like there are more...

Edited by Kirkland
oops.

2 hours ago, Ballblaɀer said:

Here are some not-great photos of Human Cannonball and Home Run -- they do exist.

hc1.thumb.PNG.39cfea2fc0aa3befa78ebd0d0edfe0ae.PNG  hr1.thumb.PNG.d7e67b8458ccb41b2a12eb99f9b7a48d.PNG

I have a lead on a second Flag Capture manual. If I can acquire it, I'll loan one to be scanned. Failing that, I need to either repair or replace my scanner. One of these days...

I saw Human Cannonball pop up in Germany on ebay last summer(?), but by the time I got home to check my list for sure it had already sold ?

And if you weren't 18 hours away, I'd have tucked my scanner under my arm and showed up on your doorstep for a scan of Flag Capture and that New Zealand color 3d-Tic-Tac-Toe by now.  I saw one of those 3d-Tic-Tac-Toe for sale earlier this spring, but it was only for sale to fellow New Zealanders on their trading site ? You'd think there would be some Europeans out there with scanners..

Here are some not-great photos of Human Cannonball and Home Run -- they do exist.

hc1.thumb.PNG.39cfea2fc0aa3befa78ebd0d0edfe0ae.PNG  hr1.thumb.PNG.d7e67b8458ccb41b2a12eb99f9b7a48d.PNG

I have a lead on a second Flag Capture manual. If I can acquire it, I'll loan one to be scanned. Failing that, I need to either repair or replace my scanner. One of these days...

You can send it to me. My scanner is working just fine. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...