IGNORED

Most underrated game for Atari 8-bit computers

Yautja

I absolutely adore Crush, Crumble, and Chomp!, Crossfire, and Dogdaze Deluxe, and felt the need to throw in a 'second' for these. 

My kids and I got a LOT of play out of Matchboxes by Broderbund Software when they were little, and we still sometimes fire it up for kicks. Simple find the match game with charming animations and tunes to go with each picture. If you play more than one game in a row, the pictures all change up.

Here's an obscure one - Trivia Quest is a quirky pass-the-joystick affair that has you moving your page, knight, and prince around a track to get them back to your home castle. You need gold and food to move your people (obtained by answering questions in a timely manner), and there are a few little arcade sequences where you fight a dragon. The page moves the quickest, the knight is best at killing dragons, and the prince...is a pretty boy I guess?

Anyway it's got nice little tunes, offers categories for questions, is colorful, and is a nice diversion.

• Like 2