IGNORED

Space Assailants 2121 - New Atari 5200 Game by Anschuetz/Weisgerber/Anschuetz

rra

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, phuzaxeman said:

Played Space Assailants 2121 today.  Really enjoyed the music.

If you make any updates in the future, would be cool if there was a 5200 keypad option for controls. 

Thanks again for bringing this to the Supersystem.

....and since I have no rooftop antenna (it worked well picked up 50-60 channels for free but weeks ago it was and so far still is disconnected by the evil cable guy to try and fleece us out of getting gouged out of money for cable instead of free rooftop TV we are perhaps seeking legal action against our apartment complex, more on that later on on my FB page, see below address to follow along) and have no access to NFL Gameday. I too, will try this game out as well, maybe it'll wind up being reviewed on the 5200 or 8-bit edition of The Atari Report in a future episode, I just need to replace my HD Capture Pro as my unit died on me last week, I used it to get the in-game footage I needed for it weeks ago for season 2.

1 hour ago, BIGHMW said:

....and since I have no rooftop antenna (it worked well picked up 50-60 channels for free but weeks ago it was and so far still is disconnected by the evil cable guy to try and fleece us out of getting gouged out of money for cable instead of free rooftop TV we are perhaps seeking legal action against our apartment complex, more on that later on on my FB page, see below address to follow along) and have no access to NFL Gameday. I too, will try this game out as well, maybe it'll wind up being reviewed on the 5200 or 8-bit edition of The Atari Report in a future episode, I just need to replace my HD Capture Pro as my unit died on me last week, I used it to get the in-game footage I needed for it weeks ago for season 2.

It's a cool game.  Have you done a review Ken Sider's Beef Drop?

• Like 1

No but I DO have it (it came with my Atarimax SD cart) and that is a great port of the Data East arcade smash Burgertime, in which is also available in the AA store for both the 5200 and the 8-bit computers/XEGS as well. I would love to do a review on it in one of my future episodes of The Atari Report, much like I did for the best 2600 adaptation of Burgertime ever done, @splendidnut's Chaotic Grill! in which you can see the review here and can download for the 2600 (or our VCS adapters on Harmony/Encore or the Flashback 9) here:

Chaotic Grill!.bin

5 hours ago, BIGHMW said:

Give that cable guy hell.  You can't go disconnecting antennas like that.  Contact Antenna Man (said in Month Python - "Bicycle Repairman" voice) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCySjheRcVJ21B3Jo3HcWMTQ

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Give that cable guy hell.  You can't go disconnecting antennas like that.  Contact Antenna Man (said in Month Python - "Bicycle Repairman" voice) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCySjheRcVJ21B3Jo3HcWMTQ

Well now that I think about it considering that other than news weather and sports there's not much good material to watch on "free" OTA broadcast TV, I rely on Atari for my gaming pleasure, and my Roku, VHS, DVD and MP4 for my viewing pleasure. I guess that's how it works