IGNORED

Sections IV and V of Adam Technical Manual found and being scanned!

tschak909

@Savetz has begun scanning sections 4 and 5 of the ADAM Technical Manual, which contain the EOS 6 and OS7 source code, as dumped from the HP 64000 development system, with comments.

The result will be processed both in image form, and thoroughly OCR'd, and subsequently uploaded to the Internet Archive. I will post the link, once it's been ingested.

Once complete, the manual will be sent back to Alex Chaney.

Thank you to all who made this happen. It's a good day when we can preserve artifacts.

Book titled ADAM TECHNICAL MANUAL

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/18/2021 at 11:26 AM, tschak909 said:

@Savetz has completed the scanning and ingestion, and it can be found here:

https://archive.org/details/coleco-adam-technical-manual-eos6-os7/

-Thom

Many thanks for this.  However, I'm having a problem opening the pdf in Adobe Acrobat X with it crashing as it tries to open the file.  I know that this is an old version of Acrobat but I haven't experienced this problem with any other pdfs.  So, I was just wondering if you know if the technical manual pdf has been created with limits on backward compatibility with older versions of Acrobat?

1 hour ago, Ikrananka said:

Many thanks for this.  However, I'm having a problem opening the pdf in Adobe Acrobat X with it crashing as it tries to open the file.  I know that this is an old version of Acrobat but I haven't experienced this problem with any other pdfs.  So, I was just wondering if you know if the technical manual pdf has been created with limits on backward compatibility with older versions of Acrobat?

I'm not sure. Am able to open it up with Chrome and Edge's built in PDF viewer.