IGNORED

Activision patch rarity

Atari_Bill

I know this has been discussed in the past, but is there any current sources that list Activision patch rarity?   I’ve been unable to find anything other than some very old information.  I bought a group of 4 patches that I didn’t have any of.   Couldn’t resist for ~$25 a patch.  I see 3 of the group sold time to time so I have an idea on those.  I can’t find any sales of the Space Shuttle patch however.  Anyone have info?

F72372F4-FE44-4781-9EEC-D0D90E22D6AC.thumb.jpeg.fa427eb23e8e7183c8e07ba7ff3c8b71.jpeg

• Like 1

They seem to be both relatively rare and generally pretty valuable. Not crazy working with a scam auction house pricey but not cheap either. You'll probably end up paying hundreds to gather a near complete set. That said, especially with the prevalence of higher tech sewing machines and such out there a lot of fake/repro patches have clogged up auction listings, so if having the real deal matters, it can be a challenge. 

1 hour ago, Mockduck said:

They seem to be both relatively rare and generally pretty valuable. Not crazy working with a scam auction house pricey but not cheap either. You'll probably end up paying hundreds to gather a near complete set. That said, especially with the prevalence of higher tech sewing machines and such out there a lot of fake/repro patches have clogged up auction listings, so if having the real deal matters, it can be a challenge. 

Oh, I’ll never go for the whole set.  I could never afford the gold medal and private eye patches at minimum.  I know there’s a ton of reports out there which makes it all the tougher.  These are the real thing.  You can smell that they’ve been in a basement for some years now.  

52 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

Oh, I’ll never go for the whole set.  I could never afford the gold medal and private eye patches at minimum.  I know there’s a ton of reports out there which makes it all the tougher.  These are the real thing.  You can smell that they’ve been in a basement for some years now.  

Totally, at least from my eyes those are clearly OG.