IGNORED

SOLD - Concerto Flash Cart for Atari 7800 - SOLD

schnuth

This has been sold, thanks for looking!

Hi all.  I have up for sale a Special Edition Pre-Production Concerto cart for sale.  I've had this Concerto since last December.  I'm not sure if it's because of a hardware revision in my console, the SD cards I've been using, or a combination of both - but I haven't been able to get this to work with my 7800 reliably. However many folks in the Concerto thread have had much better luck than I, and I'm sure the folks there and @batari can get you up and running.  I don't mean to "throw any shade" (as the kids say these days) at the Concerto, I bought it knowing it was (and still is) a work in progress - but I'd rather pass this along to someone with more time and knowledge who can enjoy it.  I recently picked up a Dragonfly and don't need both.

The Concerto comes with the sticker not applied in case you want to add a Pokey chip.  I've also updated it to the latest 0.95 No Flash firmware. ( I know the screenshot below says 0.94a, but this is because @batari forgot to change the menu text.)

I'm asking $75 shipped in the US with payment via PayPal.  Actual shipping charges for the rest of the world.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_9529.thumb.JPG.5478edfbdc18a9965ba1cbd2d06cb3e5.JPG

IMG_9530.thumb.JPG.79469f9a49071daf2280c5f7f7f4d4ae.JPG

Edited by schnuth
  • Like 1