evg2000

GONE - Free 9 boxes of Handheld Games - Local Pickup Only Sacramento CA

Doing some clean up.  I have 9 boxes of handheld games. First photo shows 8 of the boxes, I forgot about the 9th when I took that picture!  The other pictures are closer up pictures of the boxes.
Rules:
Local pickup only, no I will not ship. I'm near Sacramento, CA

It's all or nothing, you must take all boxes.
No returns

Some of the games work, some probably don't.  Very random mix of games. There are a lot of games!

These games are 100% free, but if you happen to have anything you want to get rid of you could drop it off :) NOT REQUIRED!!!
things of interest:
Commodore stuff pre-Amiga, disk, cart, hardware, software, manuals, books, etc. Working or not.
Storage boxes for 5 1/4 disks.

IMG_8737.thumb.JPG.b5b0342b3250c566c7f614251f0b3bc3.JPG

Close up pictures.

IMG_8736.thumb.JPG.e27541960bc992049baab0ef34fb3770.JPGIMG_8734.thumb.JPG.07c51f5aab8b9518e38c344f5b98ffc0.JPGIMG_8738.thumb.JPG.39706f32034fdc3ff9087ba01c335d93.JPG

IMG_8737.JPG

Edited by evg2000
gone
  • Like 6

My wife is going to kill me...but if no one else takes these (let's give it a week), I will gladly make a road trip from Portland to pick them up some weekend before the weather turns.  Thanks.

• Like 1

Nice stuff there @evg2000!  I am all the way across the country so this is a no-go for me.  Somebody on the west coast is getting a nice haul though!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NinjaWarrior said:

PM Sent

You know, it appears that all you do here is get free stuff. I don’t remember seeing you post outside the Free Games subforum. You must have quite the collection by now eh?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don’t think he will be getting them. tried to get me to deliver them, now wants to take the bus. tried to explain that i’m giving them away for free to make it hassle free for me. i don’t think trying to take a couple hundred pounds of games on the bus will work.

these are still available

• Like 3

On 9/18/2021 at 5:41 PM, evg2000 said:

I don’t think he will be getting them. tried to get me to deliver them, now wants to take the bus. tried to explain that i’m giving them away for free to make it hassle free for me. i don’t think trying to take a couple hundred pounds of games on the bus will work.

these are still available

A few weeks later -- message sent!

I picked them up today.  We'll see how well these go with  motivating students! Thanks again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1