IGNORED

Let's do what audacity games suggested and contact our favorite 2600 programmers

Williamstrock

HSW got back to me already!

Hello, 

I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you that your atari games are some of my favorites. Have you talked with the folks at audacity games yet?. Anything you have your hands in would be a day one purchase for me and many others. Thank you for your time.

Bill

Hi Bill,

Thank you so much, I really appreciate hearing this. I do know the folks at Audacity and may well talk to them about producing my Yars" Revenge sequel for which I have a complete design.  :)

If you enjoyed my games, you would probably love my book: Once Upon Atari. Have you heard of it? If not, you have now. Please check it out.  ;)

Yars truly,  :)

HSW

Howard Scott Warshaw, MA, ME, LMFT
-- The Silicon Valley Therapist --
"Passion with a balanced perspective."

Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist  MFC #52529
Phone:  (408) 883-4479  (or 883-4HSW)
Email: hscottw@gmail.com

Books by HSW: 

Working online exclusively during the pandemic.

THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN DISCLOSED TO YOU FROM RECORDS WHOSE CONFIDENTIALITY IS PROTECTED BY VARIOUS STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS. THEREFORE YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM MAKING ANY FURTHER DISCLOSURE OF IT WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT PERTAINS.
This is for the sole use of intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to the sender to inform them of the mistake and delete this message without reading the contents.

Show quoted text

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Williamstrock said:

THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN DISCLOSED TO YOU FROM RECORDS WHOSE CONFIDENTIALITY IS PROTECTED BY VARIOUS STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS. THEREFORE YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM MAKING ANY FURTHER DISCLOSURE OF IT WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT PERTAINS.
This is for the sole use of intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to the sender to inform them of the mistake and delete this message without reading the contents.

? 

• Haha 4

Howard’s email address and phone number is on his public website, so I don’t think sharing it here will harm him in any way. His scary-sounding disclaimer is for patient information, not fun questions about video games. 

Yars 2! I guess the Return game from Flashback collections is a ROM hack, done by someone else? 

• Like 2