IGNORED

NETUSBEE with STING TOS Error #59

Hello everyone!  I'm using a new NETUSBEE and the USB port is working with no issues but when I configure STING I randomly get a "TOS Error #59" error dialog and all ports (USB mouse, storage and NET) in NETUSBEE stops working.

I have tried with NETUSBEE drivers v6 and v5 with the same results.

STING is v1.26

Any ideas? 

2 minutes ago, TGB1718 said:

@8bitguy1 Are you using Xcontrol.acc to load the Sting config .ACC

Yes, I'm using XCONTROL.ACC and configured STING with no issues, I ping internet hosts with no problem. 

The issue is that when I try to anything that involves writing on the USB partition I'm using, I get the "TOS Error #59" and everything dies.

My guess is that this is caused by something NET or STING related, but I have to confirm that theory.

Someone answered my post with "Yes, there is a problem with the STING network driver. With MiNTNet drivers USB works fine."

I will try to get more details about that, seems that STING network driver (well, not really STING, I guess he talks about the ENEC.STX driver) has some incompatibility with NETUSBEE Storage Driver. 

It would be a little overkill to setup MINT just to make this work....

Ideas?

I just use a PARCP-USB or UIP to transfer files generally, so I've no need for the USB (nor the storage driver).  If I want to sneaker net it, I just pull the SD card from my UltraSatan.  

My thought is just to eliminate the need for the storage driver.  Of course if you are just trying to make it work for fun or the challenge of it, that's not gonna help.

24 minutes ago, 8bitguy1 said:

I just use a PARCP-USB or UIP to transfer files generally, so I've no need for the USB (nor the storage driver).  If I want to sneaker net it, I just pull the SD card from my UltraSatan.  

My thought is just to eliminate the need for the storage driver.  Of course if you are just trying to make it work for fun or the challenge of it, that's not gonna help.

I'm with you on the idea about eliminating the need of the STORAGE driver. In fact, I'm waiting my ACSI2STM device to arrive but in the meantime wanted to use the USB port as some storage, but apparently is not going to be possible, at least not with pure TOS (seems it works under FreeMint).