IGNORED

Any advice for ordering from My Atari?

T.A.P.

I feel silly asking this, but after various experiences with Best Electronics and its owner's quirks, I just wanted to check if My Atari was similar.

They've got a few items I'd love to purchase from them, and I just wanted to check to see if there are any do's or don'ts when reaching out to communicate with them.

Is it better to call them? E-mail them? Are they open on the weekends?

Edited by T.A.P.

On 9/25/2021 at 12:03 AM, newtmonkey said:

I've ordered from them several times (e-mail), and have never had a problem.  No rules or quirks, in my experience at least.

How long did it usually take him to get back to you?

I reached out to him via email on Wednesday or Thursday and haven't gotten a response.

It's just a bummer, since he has a few things on sale right now, and I don't want to miss out on anything.

1 hour ago, newtmonkey said:

@T.A.P.

Usually he would get back to me in a day or two.  I know he has health issues due to recovering from an accident, so maybe give it a couple more days and see if a reply shows up.

Ended up hearing back from him this afternoon and got everything sorted out.

He's definitely a classy guy.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have know and done biz with Bruce for three decades.  I wish he still had his website up and running. Stuff on Ebay is priced high and shipping is high.  I know that if I really need something, the best thing to do is just call him.  He is getting older, can talk a bit too much, but is a great guy.  Much easier to deal with than the other California guy.  And he doesn't use all that Atari labeled tape that the other guy uses.  I hate that tape.  The wife know exactly what I have done when she sees that stuff. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...