IGNORED

Radofin 1292 (Acetronic MPU1000 clone) problem

ppj34

I bought a Radofin 1292 console (clone of Acetronic MPU1000 and interton VC 4000). The original antenna connection did not suit me (I could not plug it in, so I had to test it), so I decided to do a composite video moding.

I get a very unstable picture (see pictures), being sometimes detected as PAL or SECAM by the video converter (ok with a SNES console). The video cable is also ok.

I don't have the impression that the pixels on the screen come from the game cartridge but I'm not sure. When I press the start button on the console, nothing seems to happen: no game, the image remains unstable.

The tuto I tried to follow is this one: https://www.nightfallcrew.com/08/11/2017/acetronic-radofin-1292-mpu-1000-composite-mod/

On the picture of the console board, I removed the UHF connections and soldered a white wire directly to the RCA video connector. I'm reattaching the video ground through the purple cable at the top left.

I didn't keep the potentiometer because I don't know what it's for.

Would you have an idea please?

20210925_154019_resized.jpg

20210925_153604_resized.jpg

20210925_153605_resized.jpg

20210925_160858.jpg

Edited by ppj34