IGNORED

Was Tom made by Motorola?

neogeo1982

I ordered 2 piles of documents from Best Electronics. I was hoping for something I could frame up for wall decor. Letterheads, blueprints, shipping papers, etc, a lot random Atari branded paperwork ranging from early 80's to 1995. Pretty cool to see what you get in each pile.

• Like 3

Reading that reminded me - I spent three weeks down in El Dorado with Bruce at B & C Computervisions to help out. One evening while sitting in the living room, he hands me this huge binder which had the complete development of the Jaguar CD unit in it. Email's back and forth from the plastic company, Phillips.. you name it. From concept to compltetion. I thumbed through that for an entire evening. Bottom line : It's not the actual design that is it's flaw, but just the cheap approach and the hell bent need to keep costs down that makes it break when you look at it. Slow and unfocused communication between all the key players also seemed to be a factor. That binder was about 4 inches thick. Probably one of the coolest things I had seen down there, next to the pallets of new, boxed Jaguars..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The 2 packs I got were both different. The stationary and envelopes look like out of a real case and different types. Stickers, memos, and other stuff looks handwritten not copied. The blueprints are on special large paper and not copied. Negatives of film is real. So I'd say different for everyone? Both of mine were def different.