IGNORED

Ninja Odyssey, TNT Cowboy & A.F. Upgrade kits

Elektronite released Ninja Odyssey, TNT Cowboy and A.F. as loose cartridges in 2019.

We have now printed boxes for those three games and are selling upgrade kits at this time for $100 US for all three together. The boxes will ship NOW, and the manuals and overlays will ship when they are printed in the near future. The $100 US includes all fees and shipping for all 3 titles. The boxes will ship in a box via regular mail (not registered)

If you only want TWO of the upgrade kits, the price changes to $75 US. 

Please NOTE: We are NOT currently selling the loose cartridges, nor the games 'complete in box'. The games will be available next year 'complete in box' when we can get more cartridges. There is no need to purchase the boxes unless you have the loose cartridges. The games will eventually be available 'CIB'. 

If interested, please email:

elektronite@hotmail.com   

for information on how to pay. If you're Canadian, you can save PayPal fees by paying in Canadian dollars via Interac bank transfer. This can save not only the exchange but the 4 percent in PayPal fees. Please email and express your wish to pay in Canadian dollars. 

Boxes back.jpg

boxes front.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Jaxivision said:

Received all three boxes.  AF and TNT had a little card inside.  Not Ninja.  Is that normal?

The Ninja Odyssey cartridge stickers were OK quality so were not reprinted. The A.F. and TNT Cowboy stickers were reprinted because they scuffed very easily and the quality was not up to Elektronite standards.

They are not 'cards', they are cartridge sticker replacements. 

Edited by Games For Your Intellivision
additional information

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Bump.  Any word on when the manuals and overlays will be shipping?

I am still having difficulty getting a printing solution for overlays in Thailand. I've been trying but believe it or not, people don't speak English here. I don't know why. Anyhow, I'm still trying to get a solution and the moment I have them and the manuals together (all 3 sets) I'll begin to mail them out. 

1 hour ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

I am still having difficulty getting a printing solution for overlays in Thailand. I've been trying but believe it or not, people don't speak English here. I don't know why. Anyhow, I'm still trying to get a solution and the moment I have them and the manuals together (all 3 sets) I'll begin to mail them out. 

?

Screenshot_20220204-153753.thumb.png.a5303cb9a8226a0b0aa145ba20138474.png

12 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

?

Screenshot_20220204-153753.thumb.png.a5303cb9a8226a0b0aa145ba20138474.png

Ah, thanks. I speak a lot of Japanese, German, French but Thai is not easy. 

Still looking for a solution to print overlays. My manual printer can't do it, my box printer can't do it. I'm trying to see if my sticker printer will take on the job. I have about 10,000 overlays to print.