The cracked console is a 7800 so it's worth little bit more than a junior, but it is still cracked so there's that.

I think the biggest issue is if selling in a lot. I'd agree with the $200 ish if selling local. Add more for shipping of course.

You'd be better off selling smaller lots or even individual items. Try to at least keep similar system stuff together.

• Thanks 1

Agreed you have for Sega Genesis Sonic&Knuckles (wide cart with door on top to slot in another) , and for those who have the 32X adapter for that Sega system, there's Doom and Star Wars there with the yellow bar on the sticker.  That won't work on any of the stuff, needs to be sold separately because if left with Atari stuff, good luck getting any value from it, as it'll be considered just thrown in with it.

And part out the atari stuff by system or you won't get much at all.

• Like 1

If sold as is maybe $50 to $75.  I don't see a power supply for either system.  The 7800 is cracked.  None of the games are rare. The TV game box for the 5200 is missing.  Maybe try selling locally.  Shipping these items will be a lot of work with a small return unless you get some crazy eBay bidding war.

• Like 1

Yeah. Looking back I'd have to change my initial instinct. I was assuming everything worked. Now that I read more, and the missing components, I'd say it's worth much less than I thought. I only thought that way because I paid about $100 ($50 for the console, $50 for shipping) total for a complete 5200 last month. It wasn't proven to work and tbh needed replacement parts before it did, but it was complete.

• 1 month later...