IGNORED

Replacement labels for Funware carts?

VicViper

Just took a chance on a parts TI994a because one of the pics had what looked like a Fun Ware cart without a label. Sure enough, its a copy of Hen House. Still, I would like to try and replace the label. Don't suppose anyone makes reproduction labels, or at best has a scan of the originals?

26 minutes ago, Ksarul said:

I also had some vinyl sticker labels for each of the funware titles made a few months ago, as I wanted to have them available at need.

Did you make them or did you have someone else make them for you? I've been trying to get this and a set of the Atarisoft end labels made.

Just now, VicViper said:

Did you make them or did you have someone else make them for you? I've been trying to get this and a set of the Atarisoft end labels made.

I have all of my labels made by StickerYou, as they have always done good work for a reasonable price (their best prices are for 20 or more sheets--mix and match).

• Like 2

Just took a chance on a parts TI994a because one of the pics had what looked like a Fun Ware cart without a label. Sure enough, its a copy of Hen House. Still, I would like to try and replace the label. Don't suppose anyone makes reproduction labels, or at best has a scan of the originals?

Haha. I can do better than that. How about an original unused Henhouse label (with backing still on the sticker). Got it from the Michael Brouthers lot, so it would have been an official label. I should still have it somewhere, just not sure where I put it :)

Edited by Toucan
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Toucan said:

Haha. I can do better than that. How about an original unused Henhouse label (with backing still on the sticker). Got it from the Michael Brouthers lot, so it would have been an official label. I should still have it somewhere, just not sure where I put it :)

Wow, what are the odds of that! Still, I cobbled together an order from Stickeryou.com, but if I completely botched that I'll send you a PM :D

On 10/7/2021 at 12:27 PM, VicViper said:

Thanks again for all the help, with that and an order from Stickeryou.com I'm looking good.

20211006_203415.jpg

20211006_203433.jpg

That looks real sharp! Well done.

Can you tell me the process you do to get the labels. Do you have to resize the sticker images before uploading them to Stickeryou.com ?

Stickeryou has a pretty intuitive interface. You set the shape you want, define the size parameters, and upload your picture to the resulting sticker template. You can then stretch or shrink the image to get the details to show up within the frame and at the proper size to fill that frame. I've made a lot of different TI cartridge labels using their process.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, retroclouds said:

That looks real sharp! Well done.

Can you tell me the process you do to get the labels. Do you have to resize the sticker images before uploading them to Stickeryou.com ?

Yes like Ksarul said, it was just a matter of loading the file into their interface, and just measuring. What label do you need? I only put one of each on my sheet, but they auto filled it and now I have multiple copies of these.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 6:43 PM, VicViper said:

Yes like Ksarul said, it was just a matter of loading the file into their interface, and just measuring. What label do you need? I only put one of each on my sheet, but they auto filled it and now I have multiple copies of these.

Thanks for the offer, but I think shipping to Europe would be too expensive.

Do like the atari cart labels. Funware labels are also interesting as I’m considering making some repro carts for myself.

Going to experiment a bit and check if there are similar shops in europe.