IGNORED

My Atari 8-bit stuff

bf2k+

On 10/1/2021 at 7:24 AM, 800XLNZ said:

BTW, you can make money via postage costs; buyers from around the planet will pay 4 or 5 times the postage costs to procure their item.

Except that I intend to provide receipts and refund any excess shipping/handling charges to the buyers.  So there's that...

• Like 2

I bought two 130XE's with memory issues (This was intentional.. I was planning on replacing the memory chips and adding sockets) from bf2K+. They arrived today; price was very good, great packing job, and just an all around pleasure to do business with. Wanted to make sure that if others were on the fence that I left my testimonial. Painless transaction and I'm very happy with the end product. 

Thank you again!

Image.thumb.jpeg.4dfce7d4b2e7efd2ca0da82a2686efe4.jpeg

Edited by 55five66six
  • Like 3

Then I should say that my stuff arrived today too.

Actually, it arrived yesterday but required a signature since I asked for insurance but I had to go into the office so I used that as an excuse to work from home today.

I'd like to take this time to apologize to those of you who might have been interested in the Astra Big D (and one of the MIO's).

I mean.... I'd "like" to.... but... I'm not GOING TO.... :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tillek said:

Then I should say that my stuff arrived today too.

Actually, it arrived yesterday but required a signature since I asked for insurance but I had to go into the office so I used that as an excuse to work from home today.

I'd like to take this time to apologize to those of you who might have been interested in the Astra Big D (and one of the MIO's).

I mean.... I'd "like" to.... but... I'm not GOING TO.... :P

Hey... Sorry, not sorry. Finder's keepers! ?

Yes... I was actually shocked.  I haven't had much luck with UPS lately.  The last thing I ordered that was shipped UPS ended up two days later than their estimated delivery date (and for those two days, which were weekdays, it was sitting two hours away).

17 hours ago, Tillek said:

Yes... I was actually shocked.  I haven't had much luck with UPS lately.  The last thing I ordered that was shipped UPS ended up two days later than their estimated delivery date (and for those two days, which were weekdays, it was sitting two hours away).

Figures... I sent Thursday's deliveries via FedX.  I was hoping to save money but it looks like they are higher.  But they did have an awesome "Laptop" box with specialized cushioning for $15 that a 1200XL fits in perfectly. :)