IGNORED

Best Place to Find EA and XB Games

Tempest

Would be nice with images of different "stuff", I see that at times I look up games I had... some place. So now I am trying to use C99 and have a humongous folder with all kinds of progs. Sorting them in different subfolders.

-Image of all Basic games
-Image of all Ex Basic games
-Image of all Carts
-Image of all utility progs
- and so on

Just like the games that tmop69 are compiling and have one zip/image.

One can find images to "Retropi", there you can download a imagine with some 10 of 1000 of games. I am going to try to make a image with games for my Raspberry Pi, so that I can take it with me to the next Raspberry Pi.

On 10/4/2021 at 11:59 PM, hloberg said:

I have most (all?) of the cartridges on my FinalGrom.  I'm just looking for tape and disk games. 

Here's the most recent four of my games.  

robots_of_death_2.zip < Shoot the robots and avoid the screaming skull

DODGER.zip < Can you get Dodger across the busy road? Avoid traffics, crocs, spiders and octopus!

frank monster.zip < Collect bricks from the dungeon base and build a wall around the monster!

HunchBack Standard TI99.zip < Jump along the castle embattlements avoid the arrows, pikemen, swing the gaps and rescue the maiden!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

lunar rescue.zip

Here's another recent game.  Lunar Rescue.  Press fire to release player base from mothership.  Avoid meteors.  Float to surface, land on either of the landing pads.  On way down, use Fire to slow the base.  Rescue astronaut, then fly back up, this time Fire is to shoot a laser at the UFO's that were hiding behind the meteors! Holding fire down will speed up your ascent, this is needed to avoid UFO's that were out of shooting range but coming dangerously close!  As you progress the levels, a bonus UFO will appear to shoot,  at end of each level (after 6 astronauts are rescued or have died) you get to shoot a UFO that bounces left to right and gets smaller each time. Shoot it three times for maximum score.  Game has attract mode in title screen.

Edited by Retrospect
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Tempest said:

I have most (all?) of the cartridges on my FinalGrom.  I'm just looking for tape and disk games. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19QjUQZpPPmRwbtTL7ECOQuHp65LWnT8Q/view

here's a list of all the games, disk, carts, etc... about 70 games on disk not including infocom & adventure int.. most have been tested on my NanoPEB and CF7 to work. be sure to go to the main site to get the game documentation. https://ti99resources.wordpress.com/documents/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...