IGNORED

Intellivision Day 2021 Signup is Live!

First Spear

On 10/5/2021 at 3:55 AM, First Spear said:

I didn't know Livestreaming was in the cards for this. The original idea is to just play and celebrate the birthday.

2 or 3 years ago I did a live stream on youtube. I even had 3 viewers. ;)

The next year I tried the same, but by then they changed their policy that you have 1,000 subscribers if you want to stream.

21 hours ago, DZ-Jay said:

On topic:  I don’t plan to stream.  However, I could record my play sessions and post them, if someone wants to create a compilation video, which is what I thought @cmadruga was suggesting.

dZ.

I could compile/curate any video that anyone wants to record themselves, and post it up to Youtube for after-the-fact.

The offer stands for me to host a live stream for anyone that cares to do so (stream recorded for Youtube posting), if the interest level is high.

This is all about us playing to celebrate, so any way that anyone wants to do it, let's do it! :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Mik's Arcade said:

I signed up for 2 game and got e-mail confirmations, but I am not showing on the list

EDIT: And I signed up for Beauty and The Beast and the sequel Tropical Trouble, so those are mine!!!  LOL.

Submissions are checked before publication to minimize nefarious motives. Anyone can commit to playing the same game as another person, the list is shown to give a chance to spread-out the playing across the catalog. But if @Rick Reynolds and @Rev both want to play Sharp Shot all day, who are we to judge? :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/6/2021 at 11:55 AM, Intymike said:

2 or 3 years ago I did a live stream on youtube. I even had 3 viewers. ;)

The next year I tried the same, but by then they changed their policy that you have 1,000 subscribers if you want to stream.

Hey was just browsing this thread and I think you've got this wrong...I only have about 150 subscribers and I've been streaming typically twice a week since March 2020. I had even fewer when I started. :) I think you might be referring to the 1000 subscribers threshold for streaming directly from the phone app.