IGNORED

The Official Atari Age Secret Santa 2021 thread

CaptainBreakout

Thank you CaptainBreakout for the reminder- it snuck up on me this year, but I'm definitely in! I love this!

On 10/6/2021 at 2:48 PM, ClassicGMR said:

Just my extra $0.02:

Also please include what hobbies or interests you have beyond gaming and your shirt size!! :)

I actually put in a request to not get shirts nowadays- while the I one I did get a few years back fit, my size is one nobody seems to agree on! So it's actually really hard to buy online & get right- prefer not to put others through that!

• Like 3

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Today is the final day to sign up for Secret Santa 2021. If you've been lurking and have yet to commit, make up your mind now! :)

Also, for those of you who have signed up, please make sure to send your Secret Santa letter soon so that we can start making matches and sending out your recipients!

Thanks to all of you who continue to make AtariAge Secret Santa a success! This is one of my favorite things about these forums, and I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone gets this year.

• Like 6

Closed.png.37e017c2eb445bd42ca8f40ec4f1d75b.png.0e5ddd5ffaa935fd1cb185b4fc12d47b.png

Good healthy turnout this year!  chicgamer and I plan to send Santa matches by this coming Monday (Nov 8th).  Stay tuned!

Thanks to everyone who got their letters and info sent in!

If you have not yet sent your gift ideas and info (see post #1) they are DUE NOW!  If you participated last year and want to use the same info, that's fine, but please resend it with any updates.  ... Again, please send to chicgamer or me ASAP!

Anyway, it's November... Here we go! :)

• Like 7

Yep!  Chicgamer and I are going over the lists and making sure we know what we are doing.  We have a method so that we don't know every match, this keeps a lot of the results a surprise to us! 

But it is tricky and we have to make sure we don't screw up anything.

You should see who you are Santa to tomorrow, or possibly tonight if things go particularly smooth.

Cheers!

• Like 4

On 10/31/2021 at 10:04 AM, chicgamer said:

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Today is the final day to sign up for Secret Santa 2021. If you've been lurking and have yet to commit, make up your mind now! :)

Also, for those of you who have signed up, please make sure to send your Secret Santa letter soon so that we can start making matches and sending out your recipients!

Thanks to all of you who continue to make AtariAge Secret Santa a success! This is one of my favorite things about these forums, and I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone gets this year.

Hey there, I haven't heard anything back after the initial message I sent, should we have gotten responses yet? Just want to make sure I didn't get "lost in the mail" haha ;)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Crazy Climber said:

Hey there, I haven't heard anything back after the initial message I sent, should we have gotten responses yet? Just want to make sure I didn't get "lost in the mail" haha ;)

We're in the process right now of making the matches. Sorry it's taking a wee bit longer than we thought. We'll have everyone matched tonight and will be sending out your recipients!

• Like 2