mattsoft

Cobra Kai

Bought several Atari 2600 games from Cobra Kai. They were well-packed, quickly shipped, and exactly as described. Really a great AA seller and looking forward to what else he might liquidate from his collection. :) Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Same as above...games were well packaged, shipped quickly and as described. My feedback is a little late as a vacation (mail on hold) and a federal holiday didn't allow me to receive until today. Thanks again!

• Thanks 1

Had great communication and purchased 17 or 18 NES games from him. Well packaged, fast shipping, great photos so you knew what you were getting. Highly recommend and was so pleased ordered some Genesis and SNES games from him that I should be receiving shortly. 

• Thanks 1

Great dude to do business with, and packs boxes like a mutherfletchin' boss. I think Russ Hanneman said it best on the television program 'Silicon Valley.'

d8dc8e10a07ea0d889edaf5abd078150.jpg

• Haha 2

Great transaction from start to finish; well organized sale thread, great prices, great communication, good packing, quick ship!  Would buy from them again in a heartbeat!!

• Thanks 1

Bought a handful each of NES, SNES, and Genesis games from him. They were packed amazingly safely, shipped super fast, in awesome shape as carefully shown, and all work great! He was awesome to deal with and his prices were extremely generous. 

My only complaint is that I’m kicking myself for not buying Firepower 2000 aka Super SWIV. Que sera sera.

Bought another game from Cobra Kai and it was perfect per usual. Thanks!!!