IGNORED

Cart versions of Hawkquest and Brundles ?

Poison

The last update to Hawkquest - was in adding 2 button support - here.

2 button joystick ? - Page 13 - Atari 8-Bit Computers - AtariAge Forums

If someone has the spare time and desire to?  I have some ideas to update Hawkquest to be more user friendly and easier to play?

It is 20 years ago - last month, that Andrew passed away - trying to fight off Leukemia, which I'll take a wild guess might have been because of the work environment he was in, being a qualified welder.  He worked in making stuff from stainless steel, an example being a banister standing outside his family home.

Harvey

• Like 1

Maybe @apemaster (Kemal Ezcan - author/programmer of Brundles) can be convinced to do something. He did an updated version of Tecno-Ninja in 2015. He seemed interested in doing other projects too; although, I don't think Tecno-Ninja II, which he was planning, ever came about (?). He has a gaming production site at yodagames.de.

13 hours ago, MrFish said:

Maybe @apemaster (Kemal Ezcan - author/programmer of Brundles) can be convinced to do something. He did an updated version of Tecno-Ninja in 2015. He seemed interested in doing other projects too; although, I don't think Tecno-Ninja II, which he was planning, ever came about (?). He has a gaming production site at yodagames.de.

Well,

Kemal/Yoda "only" did the sounds for The Brundles. All programming was done by Chip Special Software (Karsten Schmitt or Schmidt). Kemal only programs in Basic and TB XL (and creates CTB with the TB XL Compiler). Afaik, he never did any assembler programs, so it is unlikely he would be able to do that. And Karsten seems to have disappeared from the A8 scene many many years ago.

(I have heard that he lived or still lives in London/UK.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CharlieChaplin said:

Well,

Kemal/Yoda "only" did the sounds for The Brundles. All programming was done by Chip Special Software (Karsten Schmitt or Schmidt). Kemal only programs in Basic and TB XL (and creates CTB with the TB XL Compiler). Afaik, he never did any assembler programs, so it is unlikely he would be able to do that. And Karsten seems to have disappeared from the A8 scene many many years ago.

(I have heard that he lived or still lives in London/UK.)

Well... you're right!

I didn't read the details on Atarimania closely enough.

But, Maybe Kemal/Yoda has the source code, and would be kind enough to hand it off to someone interested in doing the conversion. Maybe a long shot, since Chip Special Software did the coding, though...