IGNORED

ZΔRKSTΔRS - A Space Saga

HSW3ET

I'd like to thank James, Tanya, ZeroPage Homebrew and everyone who watched the show and sent messages in the chat! I read all messages.
For those who haven't watched the show dedicated to ZARKSTARS yet, here's the link. Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, jgkspsx said:

Hi jgkspsx!

Very cool, my friend! Can I share the link of this site?
I hope you're enjoying the games. ?
Thank you very much!

• Thanks 1

Daniel Medina, first of all, is a great friend.
I've known this rare person for over 10 years from a Brazilian forum that has been studying the ATARI subject for almost 20 years!
For those who don't know, Daniel was the Beta Tester of some games I made, and here is, in text form, some of his experience with the Zarkstars Saga.
Hope you like it. Good reading!
[ https://www.facebook.com/groups/atariage/posts/10159651326410255/ ]

Daniel Medina - I.jpg

Daniel Medina - II.jpg

Daniel Medina - III.jpg

Edited by HSW3ET
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hi buddies! Greetings!
First of all, thanks to everyone who supported, got involved and encouraged the ZARKSTARS Saga.

Since you - who have been enjoying my games for ATARI - are here too, I want to let you know about my new game for the 2600 (which is not related to the Zarkstars saga!).
If you like war games, I think you will enjoy the news!

Anyway, I also decided to use the Zarkstars page on Facebook to inform those interested.
Stay tuned for upcoming Facebook posts [ https://www.facebook.com/zarkstars ]. I intend to make the first numbered copies available to anyone interested in the game.

Hope you have fun again!
Cheers!
Leandro Camara

Top Secret - 01.jpg

Edited by HSW3ET
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

People who like ATARI! 😊

I'm in Brazil at the moment, and I assembled the last available copies of ZARKSTARS I and ZARKSTARS II.
Anyone interested, please contact us directly via email [ zarkstarsgame@gmail.com ] or visit the page here on Facebook [ www.facebook.com/zarkstars ] for more information.
I don't intend to assemble new copies any time soon... enjoy!
Cheers!

PS: Some have already been sold.

www.zarkstars.com

Zarkstars I e II.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/21/2023 at 2:54 AM, dwh said:

Email sent an hour after the announcement....hoping it is in time.

Hi dwh! I assembled 10 more copies of these games for those who couldn't buy outside Brazil and so that they can be sent in the same package as the new games (Intruders and Nebula). Hope you like the news! 😊👍 Thanks!

5 hours ago, StormyWeathers said:

Man i like your work. Details on the boxes! So great!! Checked your website and some YT and games seen nice too! 

Hi StormyWeathers! Thank you very much! I have received many incentives to continue developing for the ATARI 2600, despite not being a professional programmer. I am very grateful to everyone who is supporting the projects. If you want to see more videos of my games, look for @ZeroPage Homebrew shows. James always plays a bit of each. Thank you again! Cheers!

Leandro Camara

PS: I have some copies of Intruders and Orbital War in Europe if you're interested. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HSW3ET said:

Hi StormyWeathers! Thank you very much! I have received many incentives to continue developing for the ATARI 2600, despite not being a professional programmer. I am very grateful to everyone who is supporting the projects. If you want to see more videos of my games, look for @ZeroPage Homebrew shows. James always plays a bit of each. Thank you again! Cheers!

Leandro Camara

PS: I have some copies of Intruders and Orbital War in Europe if you're interested. 👍

Well i may certainly have. Could you tell me what the games cost? Or where i can find them prices? 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys!

We are already on the last copies of these games.

Write to ( zarkstarsgame@gmail ) if you are interested. 👍
The same shipping cost for more than one game.

PS: I need to see it here, but I think I still have one (1) copy of Nebula (Zarkstars IV) in Europe, in case anyone is in that region.

Nebula (75dpi) - 05.jpg

• Like 1