IGNORED

ZΔRKSTΔRS - A Space Saga

HSW3ET

Hi everyone!

My new game for the ATARI 2600 is ready.

Along with the game, I'm releasing a Space Saga for ATARI, to which the namesake game belongs, called ZARKSTARS!

Visit the saga page [ www.facebook.com/zarkstars ] and follow the news there. I will keep all interested parties informed.

Soon, the game will be available for sale, but feel free to express your interest on the page itself.
It will be a numbered and initially limited edition.

Thanks and I hope you like it!
Cheers!
Leandro Camara

PS: The third game in the saga [ Deep Space ] I've shown it here on AtariAge before ( Here ) and will be released in the future.

Also visit [ www.zarkstars.com ]

Tela - Zarkstars - 1.jpg

Tela - Zarkstars - 3.jpg

Tela - Zarkstars - 2.jpg

Tela - Zarkstars - 4.jpg

Edited by HSW3ET
  • Like 11

5 hours ago, discotronic said:

This looks really cool. I would be in for a boxed copy of each release. 

Some of use do not use Facebook. Will there be an announcement here when the games are available for sale? 

Hi discotronic! Thanks for your interest in the game. I'll let everyone know here too. ?

Hi! Pre-sales/reserve list:

For those who use Facebook: [ www.facebook.com/zarkstars/posts/108620058265977 ]

Or...

Send a message right to the e-mail [ zarkstarsgame@gmail.com ] with the title (Subject): ZΔRKSTΔRS I - "Your name" (Example: ZΔRKSTΔRS I - Robert Smith) and wait for our return with the necessary information (price, shipping, etc.) for you to confirm the order.
You will also be able to choose the serial number of the game you want to receive!
The initial batch is limited to 75 copies.
After we have the list defined, we will contact you by e-mail to complete your purchase of the first game in the space saga!

Thanks!

Tela - Zarkstars - 5.jpg

Edited by HSW3ET
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, HSW3ET said:

Hi! Pre-sales/reserve list:

Send a message right to the e-mail [ zarkstarsgame@gmail.com ] with the title (Subject): ZΔRKSTΔRS I - "Your name" (Example: ZΔRKSTΔRS I - Robert Smith) and wait for our return with the necessary information (price, shipping, etc.) for you to confirm the order.

Email has been sent! Thanks!

• Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 11:55 PM, HSW3ET said:

Hi everyone!

My new game for the ATARI 2600 is ready.

Along with the game, I'm releasing a Space Saga for ATARI, to which the namesake game belongs, called ZARKSTARS!

Visit the saga page [ www.facebook.com/zarkstars ] and follow the news there. I will keep all interested parties informed.

Soon, the game will be available for sale, but feel free to express your interest on the page itself.
It will be a numbered and initially limited edition.

Thanks and I hope you like it!
Cheers!
Leandro Camara

PS: The third game in the saga [ Deep Space ] I've shown it here on AtariAge before ( Here ) and will be released in the future.

Also visit [ www.zarkstars.com ]

Tela - Zarkstars - 1.jpg

Tela - Zarkstars - 3.jpg

Tela - Zarkstars - 2.jpg

Tela - Zarkstars - 4.jpg

I can see video (YouTube) for Zarkstars III, but other than the above screenshot, is there a video for Zarkstars I - The Space Saga?

• Like 2

On 10/13/2021 at 1:54 PM, fabman99 said:

Facebook page will not translate to English ??? Will send an Email instead.

Hi fabman99!

The Facebook page is translated into English. I just hope you understand my English. Hehehe!

Did you email the pre-order/reserve list? What's your name? I will look there.

Thanks for your interest in the game!

Cheers!

Leandro Camara

On 10/13/2021 at 3:08 PM, sramirez2008 said:

I can see video (YouTube) for Zarkstars III, but other than the above screenshot, is there a video for Zarkstars I - The Space Saga?

Hi sramirez!

I'm currently also preparing a video with parts of the game so you can enjoy a little gameplay on the 2600 itself.
Did you not send an email with the pre-order/reserve list?
Cheers!
Leandro Camara

7 minutes ago, HSW3ET said:

Hi CrossBow!
Thanks for your interest in the game! What's your name? I'll look it up in the pre-order/reserve list.

Cheers!
Leandro Camara

Apologies but I don't think any of us are likely to give out our full names within these forums. Happy to send a PM with the details I emailed though.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Keatah said:

A digital release?

Hi Keatah!

Unfortunately there is a lot of piracy in Brazil, so for now I don't know how to solve the game's digital distribution. Maybe in the future I will find a solution that satisfies me.
Thanks for your interest and for writing!

Cheers!

Leandro Camara

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, HSW3ET said:

Hi Keatah!

Unfortunately there is a lot of piracy in Brazil, so for now I don't know how to solve the game's digital distribution. Maybe in the future I will find a solution that satisfies me.
Thanks for your interest and for writing!

Cheers!

Leandro Camara

Very good. If you find a solution just make an announcement.

• Like 1