IGNORED

Thorn Emi Soccer colors

Since I happen to be a GOONER (Arsenal fan since 2012, The Invincibles from 03-04 lead me to become one) can I get one made that has ARSENAL on one end of the pitch, PREMIER LEAGUE in the middle third, and TOTTENHAM (a.k.a. "shit" as we Gooners like to call them) in the other end since we all know about the North London Derby??? I'm also sure most of you want to create your own Derby on there too, like United vs. City (for example) among them.

BIGHMW-

The information is given in this thread on how to change the text, and how to change the left and right colors as well.  Making a "custom" version for everyone who asks would quickly become a full-time endeavor.   The info on how to do it is free for everyone to use.

• Like 2

I don't know, I've never tried that.  I usually just set the byte values manually,  or use the byte operations (under BYTES menu) to OR, AND, XOR, etc. as needed.  There's always more than one way to do it.

I'm certainly not an "expert" on the program, I know it has a lot of features that I haven't even used yet.