IGNORED

Wanted: 2600 Bulk Lot of Commons

the_wizard_666

Hey everyone!  I have a bunch of consoles and controllers that need testing, repairing, bundling, and selling, but I unfortunately had a derp moment and my spare carts didn't make the trip with me when I moved provinces.  As the local marketplace is dry (unless I wanna pay $30 for a loose Pac-Man or something), and my searches of various forums have drawn blanks, I decided to make a post to see if anyone had some of the crap commons they can't give away :P Among the pile is a number of Star Raiders touchpads and paddle controllers that I don't need, so the appropriate games to test and sell those would be appreciated.  Larger lots preferred, but not so large that I have to pass due to budget constraints. I can also offer up some old school TMNT figures or NES repros for trade if anyone is interested.  Thanks guys!

On 10/17/2021 at 2:12 AM, the_wizard_666 said:

As the local marketplace is dry (unless I wanna pay $30 for a loose Pac-Man or something)

My local Craigslist has a loose Pac-man for $15. So, with conversion from bucks to loonies, that might be close. :roll:

I might be swinging by my storage unit some time this week. I might have a box of 10 or 15 commons.

But, I hope you find somebody a little more local. Because shipping may be $20-30.

Bulk lots have seemed to have jumped up to like 5/10 times the price they were 5 years ago.

On 10/19/2021 at 12:45 PM, H454 said:

My local Craigslist has a loose Pac-man for $15. So, with conversion from bucks to loonies, that might be close. :roll:

I might be swinging by my storage unit some time this week. I might have a box of 10 or 15 commons.

But, I hope you find somebody a little more local. Because shipping may be $20-30.

Bulk lots have seemed to have jumped up to like 5/10 times the price they were 5 years ago.

Yeah, local would obviously be ideal, but if the price is right for the bundle I'm okay with the cost of shipping.  It's just hard to sell a console without games to include, and I have like 20 consoles to make bundles from.