IGNORED

Various systems For Sale

ClassicGMR

Not going to Sad Story you to death - those that already know thank you for your concerns. ? 5 things hit all at once - need cash. PayPal preferred. My wife has a Venmo account also.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/classicgamer/

Make an offer and I'll end the listings. That way we can both save on fees and taxes and it won't be at the eBay asking price. :)

EDIT: Caught up so I removed some things I didn't really want to part with. If we're still discussing things either here or in email those are still on the table if you want them. Don't get nervous that I'll just cancel anything ongoing.

Edited by ClassicGMR
Was originally a sale thread just FYI. eBay link is for what's still available.

57 minutes ago, SpotAnime said:

Interested in hearing more about that Retron77 setup - what's all included in that? And is the console stock firmware or running Stella?

It's running Stella 6. I believe I have both joysticks (one I think is still boxed I have to go downstairs to get it). I do not have the box for the system but it works great.

3 hours ago, ClassicGMR said:

It's running Stella 6. I believe I have both joysticks (one I think is still boxed I have to go downstairs to get it). I do not have the box for the system but it works great.

What do you think is a fair price for it? Also, I'm expecting to pay actual shipping (to Eastern PA).

All PMs replied to and first post updated. Thanks everyone. :)

EDIT: Made a few sales - the eBay stuff will remain up - but thankfully I am covered for now. Weaseled my way into having 64 hours at work by Friday so double paycheck helps too. :)

Thank you all. Love this community. :)

Edited by ClassicGMR