IGNORED

Battlewheels (and others) new old stock for €25 at PixelHeart!

jgkspsx

PixelHeart recently launched a section of their site for Lynx NOS games, and they have four titles up for the same €25 price: Hydra, Steel Talons, Crystal Mines II, and Battlewheels!

The prices for the other games are rather high, but I paid £33 for Battlewheels complete, and it’s just generally hard to even find a copy.

https://bit.ly/3FcVGXd

I’m ordering another to be able to someday live my dreams of three player combat via ComLynx.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jgkspsx said:

PixelHeart recently launched a section of their site for Lynx NOS games, and they have four titles up for the same €25 price: Hydra, Steel Talons, Crystal Mines II, and Battlewheels!

The prices for the other games are rather high, but I paid £33 for Battlewheels complete, and it’s just generally hard to even find a copy.

https://bit.ly/3FcVGXd

I’m ordering another to be able to someday live my dreams of three player combat via ComLynx.

Appreciate you mentioning this. I had meant to order a copy for Battle wheels myself as I don't own it yet and with my coupon from my last email from them, I was able to get it for a tiny bit less even!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nightlite1999 said:

Mine arrived yesterday.  Unfortunately my Lynx is down at the moment, so I can't even try it out.  Arrived pretty quickly from France though.  I think I ordered either on the 22 or 23 of October, so just over a week turn-around.  Not too bad!

I got mine in yesterday as well so yes it was a pretty quick turnaround.

Pretty sure it is the same people behind both companies (same town, same street, and Ruh on Games often has Pixel Heart/Josh prod for sales), or at least they are very close/friends.

Rush on Games also has new stock of Lynx games for sale (the same than PixelHeart plus a few more reference). As the site requires inscription to see listing IIRC, I just made a screenshot:

image.thumb.png.25e57352b228d30bedcb0db32ed466a0.png

• Like 1