Sign in to follow this  
eightbit

FS: Genesis Model 2 VA4 Majesco MK-1451 ***SOLD!!***

I have been sitting on two of these great rare consoles for a few years. I use one as a daily Genesis driver in one of my setups, and the other has been stored as a "spare". 

Well, I am running out of room to store "spares" of things, so I am slowly going through things and making decisions of items to let go. 

This is quite a rare console and it just so happens to be the best model 2 you can own. It includes the original MK-1479 power supply, an AV cable and one controller. The console has some scuffs but is overall in nice condition and works GREAT. The video and audio quality are superb.

$80 shipped $75 shipped $65 Shipped takes the set (shipped inside of the USA). I will upload pics sometime in the coming week if it does not sell by then.

PM!

***SOLD!!***

IMG_20211027_151054.jpg

IMG_20211027_151527.jpg

IMG_20211027_151545.jpg

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, zetastrike said:

Pm sent

Replied ;)

And some pics of the main unit added. I do apologize for the darkish pictures. I love this new TCL phone but one thing I do not love are the horrible pictures. It's like the flash flashes too early or something. Very annoying.

Edited by eightbit

Still available. $75 shipped. Again this also includes the original MK-1479 power supply, third party AV cable (quality cable with true stereo) and one Genesis controller.