IGNORED

one does not simply purchase a gamedrive

IrishNinja

or do they? retrogamerstuff seems perpetually sold out, saw on twitter they may have a few more coming for UK shops but didn't specify which...ebay prices are insane too, nuts to that.

i've finally landed a jaguar (boxed no less!), should be here in a few days.  ive a few games on deck but really wanted a flashcart to explore the library/homebrew stuff. any suggestions on where to find one of these at what they're usually sold for? appreciate any help offered here!

I doubt you'll find anything like that until new batches come in except by overpriced scalpers.

Another possible option is many people with the arrival of the Game Drive may be wanting to unload their old Skunkboards for a reasonable price which is another upload solution. It's a little cheaper and not quite as modern but thanks to Cubanismo it's flexibility is expanding as an upload solution.

Edited by JagChris

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 3:19 PM, IrishNinja said:

or do they? retrogamerstuff seems perpetually sold out, saw on twitter they may have a few more coming for UK shops but didn't specify which...ebay prices are insane too, nuts to that.

i've finally landed a jaguar (boxed no less!), should be here in a few days.  ive a few games on deck but really wanted a flashcart to explore the library/homebrew stuff. any suggestions on where to find one of these at what they're usually sold for? appreciate any help offered here!

https://www.retrotowers.co.uk/jaguar-gamedrive?fbclid=IwAR0Mlp0SM_nSgv7JFKBjsIMx_NAPpvBcLp0G6IrdcAXN9_1_YRrTYwoRFlI

Retrotowers has some in stock right now, I just checked. (if you don't mind paying a bit extra since it's overseas)

• Thanks 1

Just now, neogeo1982 said:

Yeah Euro to dollars conversion comes to just under 250 after its said and done, and they provide tracking on it too ?

For the impatient or the truly devoted it's a small price to pay compared to Scalpey McScalperson :)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Merendino said:

impatient or the truly devoted

Or spend it when ya got it. Seems like whenever something pops up I don't have the money half time. This time I did so I jumped at it. Then 2 days later pre-orders for YNXA are up and hopefully Asteroite pre-orders don't go up soon too or I'm gonna pinching pennies again.

1 minute ago, neogeo1982 said:

Or spend it when ya got it. Seems like whenever something pops up I don't have the money half time.

Brother, I hear you there. I'm about to drop some coin on another pinball machine and that shit HURTS, but at least it's the good kinda hurt.